Deloitte Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Jul 26, 2015

3.1

Support Centre Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online first interview was conducted through phone and second one at their local office. Phone interview was conducted by HR and second one with support center team at their local office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer/colleague?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very detailed interview process: Telephone Screen w/Recruiter>Telephone Interview w/Recruiter>In-Person Interview w/Supervisor>Panel Interview w/Partners Be confident! Be able to provide lots of examples of prior work experiences! Stand out and be original! Overall experience was very positive and professional. All interviewers took their time to ensure I was comfortable and gave me lots of opportunities to ask questions. Recruiter reached out and provided communications on next steps and the progress of the process frequently.

Business Technology Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First round: 45 minute face to face interview with senior managers. There will be a discussion about your background, technology and what you want to achieve at their company. Second round: If you are successful at the first stage interview, you will be invited back for dinner with directors and partners. Third and Fourth round of interviews with a director and a partner to determine whether you'd fit the dynamic of their company environment.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Deloitte? 2. Why this service line? and many behavioral and mini technical case questions.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

First I was interviewed by an HR consultant who completely sold the company. After that, I got in 2 rounds of interview, first with the hiring manager, second with her manager. With the hiring manager it was pretty relaxed - she was really trying to get a sense of whether or not I had a vision for the social media properties of the company. With her manager, I could feel that he was trying to understand whether or not I would be a good fit, and that's where I failed - and I think I would not have been a good fit. From my understanding, it is a conservative, slow-paced environment where hierarchy is heavy and managers need to "know what you're doing" and change takes forever to happen. That said, the employee benefits are pretty amazing, so I would not not consider them just based on my feedback.

Interview Questions

• - behavioral questions - they were expecting preparation, a presentation, even though they had not asked for that - culture fit   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I rec'd a call from HR recruiter. We then booked an appointment for me to meet with hiring director. The week after had a 1 on 1 interview with the director.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through Deloitte's website. A few weeks later got an email from a third party recruiter to book a phone interview. Couple of days after the phone interview got an email to book first in person interview. 2 interviews back to back. Both with managers. 1 case 1 fit. That went really well. Couple of days later got a call that they want to bring me back for second round with 2 Senior Managers. That interview was brutal. First he sat there for 5 minutes in total silence just reading over my resume. And critiqued my resume. Just grilled me with extreme minute details about my experiences. Complete opposite of the first round.

Interview Questions

• Why did you put your MBA gpa and not your undergrad gpa on your resume?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1) HR screening - expected salary, past experience, why Deloitte? (15 minutes) 2) Manager - Case Study, Past Experience (1 Hour) 3) Sr. Manager - Past Experience, Behavior (1 Hour) 4) Partner 1 - Fit Interview (30 minutes) 5) Partner 2 - Fit Interview (30 minutes)

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Tell me about a time when you are hired to fix a project problem,   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Business Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process had two official steps and one friendly dinner. I applied for the technology consultant position for new grads. After 10 days, I had my first round interview. A senior consultant and a manager interviewed me together for 45 minutes. It was the combination of behavioural high-level technical questions. I got the second round interview after a week. I met a senior manager and a partner separately. They asked my about all the details in my resume and a lot of behavioural questions. After a week, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about ethics, work quality, teamwork, leadership, consulting, reading interests, and personal goals for the next 10 years.   Answer Question

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

B-School, applied though my school 1) invite for an interview though email I am upset because they did not let me know whether or not they made it to the next round or not. I thought it went well, but they just never cared to let me know.