Deloitte UK

Deloitte UK Executive Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte UK in August 2008.

There were 2 interviews in total. First interview was with HR and a Exec Assistant (snr secretary) who asked why I wanted to work for Deloitte. What I could bring to the company. What was a challenging situation I had been in. What could I bring to the company in terms of experience. The second interview was with the Partner and HR. HR was quiet in this one. I was asked all the same questions plus what ways would I suggest that they could tighten up their approach to administrative processes. Tell them about a time I had made a mistake and how I handled it. How I deal with difficult characters and how I work under pressure. What are my faults.

Interview Questions
  • What are your faults. I never know quite what to say about this   View Answers (2)
It went back and forth a bit. I managed to negotiate £2,000 more onto my starting salary as I said I was considering an offer from another firm.