Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

ERS Senior Consultant
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Day 1 was 3 sets of interviews that occurred as follows: HR interview, two senior managers interview (together), one senior manager (1:1),

Day 2 was 3 separate activities: two partner interviews (separate), lunch.

Each day took about 4 hours each. Behavioral and technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – How did you deal with a situation with multiple commitments that you could not deliver?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – It has been a while ago but aside from received calls at 5 am from recruiter in Montreal the interview itself was okay.

Interview Question – This was an entry level position so no tough questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During the final steps of interview process when talking to HR manager

Financial Advisory Intern Interview

Financial Advisory Intern
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details – - Participated in several campus recruitment events over the summer and leading up to the application process in September
- Apply via company website
- Interview process included one interview with an HR manager and senior analyst of the Financial Advisory team. It was about one hour long and during the final 15 minutes of the interview, a partner of the Financial Advisory team joined in and interviewed me.
- Questions included typical interview personality questions such as tell me about yourself, run me through your resume, etc. Also included several behavioural questions based on my previous experiences.

Interview Question – How many ping pong balls can you fit inside a Boeing 787?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – Involves a first round of interview which has 2 pieces - one case interview and one behavioural.Then there is a wine and cheese event which is more like a social setting for interview. The final round is a 2 piece interview with a senior manager and partner.

Interview Question – What will you do here if we hire you ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not a lot of negotiation possible

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – Normal management consulting interview process. Initial CV screening, first round interviews usually 1 behavioral and 1 case with a manager or senior manager. Second rounds can be two behavioral interviews or one case one behavioral with a senior manager or partner.

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate. national pay band is pretty set.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Comfortable, panel - but 2 at a time

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very comfortable, negotiated on the spot.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – I got two rounds of interview within two weeks:
- First round with a HR(30 Min), questions focus on resume and why Deloitte
- Second round with a Manager from Vancouver(45 Min), questions focus on qualifications and skills needed for a analyst, and a case study on a supply chain issue.

Interview Question – What distinguish you from other candidates? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2009.

Interview Details – Series of phone interviews. Met with two senior level group leaders then followed up with the remaining team. Flew out to the office to interview in person with the team. It was one full afternoon. Once through that stage I met with the partner leading the entire group for a follow up interview.

I then received an offer.

Interview Question – How will you be able to transition from corporate finance work into a consulting role based on your experience and education?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Money and fit with my career goals.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!