Deloitte Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

Updated May 20, 2015

3.2

IT Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview a couple of days after the posting closed. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes, with the first 15 or so comprised of generic questions (describe yourself, etc.). The other 30 minutes were filled almost completely with questions beginning with "describe a time when you".

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions began with "describe a time when you..."   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through a career portal, and was called within two days. First I had an initial skype interview with them and then a one on one interview that had two components -Behavioral and Case. The case was a tech-strat case. The experience was good. The interviewers were informative. But the process was delayed a lot.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you displayed Loyalty to your firm ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Two initial interviews where 2 interviewers came and interviewed me for 2 hours. The interview consisted of behavioral and case. Behavioral was where they asked me why I would be a good fit whereas the case interview was where they tested my problem solving and logic capability. The 3rd round cosisted of three interviews, one with a peer, one a manager and another with a partner of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Case based method of interview. Career outlook My values   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

It has been a while ago but aside from received calls at 5 am from recruiter in Montreal the interview itself was okay.

Interview Questions

• This was an entry level position so no tough questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

During the final steps of interview process when talking to HR manager

Financial Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

- Participated in several campus recruitment events over the summer and leading up to the application process in September - Apply via company website - Interview process included one interview with an HR manager and senior analyst of the Financial Advisory team. It was about one hour long and during the final 15 minutes of the interview, a partner of the Financial Advisory team joined in and interviewed me. - Questions included typical interview personality questions such as tell me about yourself, run me through your resume, etc. Also included several behavioural questions based on my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• How many ping pong balls can you fit inside a Boeing 787?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Comfortable, panel - but 2 at a time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very comfortable, negotiated on the spot.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

I got two rounds of interview within two weeks: - First round with a HR(30 Min), questions focus on resume and why Deloitte - Second round with a Manager from Vancouver(45 Min), questions focus on qualifications and skills needed for a analyst, and a case study on a supply chain issue.

Interview Questions

• What distinguish you from other candidates? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

Normal management consulting interview process. Initial CV screening, first round interviews usually 1 behavioral and 1 case with a manager or senior manager. Second rounds can be two behavioral interviews or one case one behavioral with a senior manager or partner.

Negotiation

No room to negotiate. national pay band is pretty set.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Involves a first round of interview which has 2 pieces - one case interview and one behavioural.Then there is a wine and cheese event which is more like a social setting for interview. The final round is a 2 piece interview with a senior manager and partner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation possible

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

Day 1 was 3 sets of interviews that occurred as follows: HR interview, two senior managers interview (together), one senior manager (1:1), Day 2 was 3 separate activities: two partner interviews (separate), lunch. Each day took about 4 hours each. Behavioral and technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a situation with multiple commitments that you could not deliver?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation