Delphi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Automation Engineer Interview

Automation Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in August 2010.

Interview Details – The interview took aproximately 30 min. There where basically common questions from different disciplines(robotics, PLC's, sensors and transducers). I was I my first interview after graduation, but in my opinion it was kind of a formal one(they needed personell so they hired everithing that moved).

Interview Question – I was asked to speak in german.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, they offered a salary, and you could accept it or not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!

Delphi Videos

Delphi – Why Work for Us?

Company Stats: • 160,000 people globally • Operating in 32 countries with major operations in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland and the U.S. • Driving Global Innovation in Close… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delphi Automation Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Delphi employees and interview candidates.