Delphi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi in October 2008.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of Technical Discussion, 1 with Manager and 1 with HR Manager. The interview process tool 2 days.

Interview Question – CAN Protocol Details   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated after the first proposal.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled by HR at 10 AM. I was there by 9:50AM and the interview started at 10:15. First round started with the basics of C, RTOS and microcontrollers. It was for about 1.5 hrs. The second round was more of a domain knowledge check for about 1 hr. The third round was more of debugging and problem solving skills test for about 0.5 hrs.

Interview Question – One question, which was most unexpected for me was, the interviewer asked me regarding my response to a query by Customer for which I had still not found a solution. It took me full 10 minutes to come out with a decent answer.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Delphi in July 2010.

Interview Details – The first round is pure technical then followed by the manager round and then the HR round. After these three rounds the Staff engineer of the Sector meets you. The offer is received within 5 day of the whole process.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

Interview Details – There was written test that has aptitude and a technical test.
once i cleared it,,,there was a panel discussion with two members..
the interviewers were very friendly and discussion was cool.It was on C prog language.
after clearing this i was put on to manager round which was just to check my body language..
it was nice...

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The offer made was a blunder..HRs changed the policies and told that i will be taken as a contract employee...
since i wan passioante to work on programming i accepted for this offer .

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in June 2008.

Interview Details – Technical , Managerial and HR

Negotiation Details – Not much to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!

Delphi Videos

Delphi – Why Work for Us?

Company Stats: • 160,000 people globally • Operating in 32 countries with major operations in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland and the U.S. • Driving Global Innovation in Close… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delphi interview questions and advice in Bangalore, India. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Delphi employees and interview candidates.