Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi
- Intern (11)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Engineering (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Electrical Design Engineer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- SAP Analyst (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Graduate Systems Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer Intern (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Commodity Buyer (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Process Development Manager (1)
- Production Worker (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Computer Vision Engineer (1)
- Global Financial Management Leadership Program (1)
- Marketing and Communications Internship (1)
- Cost Intern (1)
Electrical Design Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in March 2015.
Had a telephonic interview with the manager and team. I was called next week for an onsite interview. Interview was very resume based. Interview had 5 rounds that tested the basic knowledge. The interview process was very organized. Had a lunch with the team and ended with a demo of the product application and tour of company.
- 1. What was your role in your internship? Did you come across your difficulties? How did you overcome it?
2. How does the ADC work?
3. What are the advantage/disadvantage of making a buck converter design smaller?
4. What is the advantage of making a high speed memory? Explain its working. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Delphi
Electrical Design Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in May 2009.
Initially contacted by email regarding position. Continued with a panel interview with hiring manager and lead engineer. Asked electrical design questions as well as asked about identifying electrical circuits in a schematic.
- The toughest questions were related to identifying electrical design circuits in a schematic. Answer Question
No negotiation. Set salary.