Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi
- Intern (10)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Engineering (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- SAP Analyst (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Graduate Systems Engineer (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Automation Engineer (1)
- Graduate Intern (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Trainee (1)
- Advanced Software Engineer (1)
- Inventory Control Lead (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- Sales/Marketing (1)
- Software Development Engineer (1)
- Staffing (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Electrical Design Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer Intern (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Commodity Buyer (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
Embedded Software Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in November 2014.
Got an interview from UB TCIE.intructed to bring embedded C code . Called the corporate manager after arriving. Asked mainly technical questions. What language do I know etc
- What is a thermistor 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Delphi
Embedded Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in January 2009.
I worked for Delphi a number of times. The second time I was onsite for a couple years through a contractor. The third time I made a phone call to a former co-worker and got a phone call a couple days later saying I had a position waiting for me.
- The first time was off-site software verification, and they just needed to know I was breathing. The second time I needed to know a particular processor no one had used before. The last time there weren't even any questions. Answer Question
I maxed out their range when I started.
Embedded-Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Delphi (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2012.
Written test, GD, Tech interview, HR for ECE,EEE,E & I students. Written test had easy questions on semiconductor devices, analog & digital electronics, microprocessors 8085,8086, basics of C, control systems, opamps.40 questions for 45 min. Cleared written test & GD. Eliminated in Tech round. was asked questions on digital electronics, microcontroller architectures, hardware design questions etc.
- nothing was entirely difficult, but the architectures question was unexpected.. Answer Question