Delphi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer
Kokomo, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

Interview Details – I worked for Delphi a number of times. The second time I was onsite for a couple years through a contractor. The third time I made a phone call to a former co-worker and got a phone call a couple days later saying I had a position waiting for me.

Interview Question – The first time was off-site software verification, and they just needed to know I was breathing. The second time I needed to know a particular processor no one had used before. The last time there weren't even any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I maxed out their range when I started.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Embedded-Software Engineer Interview

Embedded-Software Engineer
Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in September 2012.

Interview Details – Written test, GD, Tech interview, HR for ECE,EEE,E & I students. Written test had easy questions on semiconductor devices, analog & digital electronics, microprocessors 8085,8086, basics of C, control systems, opamps.40 questions for 45 min. Cleared written test & GD. Eliminated in Tech round. was asked questions on digital electronics, microcontroller architectures, hardware design questions etc.

Interview Question – nothing was entirely difficult, but the architectures question was unexpected..   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!

Delphi Videos

Delphi – Why Work for Us?

Company Stats: • 160,000 people globally • Operating in 32 countries with major operations in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland and the U.S. • Driving Global Innovation in Close… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delphi Embedded Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Delphi employees and interview candidates.