Delphi Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.2

Engineering Interview

Interview

Went to a campus recruitment event and had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. We went over my resume and asked me couple questions. It was a straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with someone who was a different nationality or cultural values.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through the university and online. They contacted me and asked for an on campus interview the next day, I said it wouldn't work so we did a phone interview. It was a little over 30 minutes, purely personality oriented. Talked about the resume and some personal stuff, really nothing too difficult. They contacted me over a month later saying I was one of three still being considered and then the offer two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• I am a senior and have only had one internship, they asked why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

At the career fair, standing on the line

Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone call, and then two face to face interviews at the main office.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty straightforward, there were no surprise questions other than what I would expect from the experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Letter or phone call to HR, typical back and forth.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delphi (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in April 2011.

Interview

Face to face interview in the company as below process.
    1. Complete a paper about translation EN/CN and CN/EN in 0.5 hour.
    2. Interview with function manger about experience and technical in 1 hour.
    3. Interview with HR about some common questions in 0.5 hour.

Interview Questions

• Could you let me know what's your role in the current company?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi (Stonehouse, England (UK)) in September 2007.

Interview

1 to 1 interview, practical test, verbal and numerical tests