Delphi

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Amherst, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – I put forward an application online through my school's job zone website and got a phone call a month later saying that I've been selected for screening. The interview was right there on the spot over the phone. The questions weren't very difficult. I could wing them easily.

Interview Question – They asked if I would accept a full time position if offered?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!

Delphi Videos

Delphi – Why Work for Us?

Company Stats: • 160,000 people globally • Operating in 32 countries with major operations in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland and the U.S. • Driving Global Innovation in Close… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delphi Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Delphi employees and interview candidates.