Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi
- Intern (11)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Engineering (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Electrical Design Engineer (2)
- Embedded Software Engineer (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- SAP Analyst (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Graduate Systems Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer Intern (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Commodity Buyer (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Process Development Manager (1)
- Production Worker (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Computer Vision Engineer (1)
- Global Financial Management Leadership Program (1)
- Marketing and Communications Internship (1)
- Cost Intern (1)
Went to a campus recruitment event and had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. We went over my resume and asked me couple questions. It was a straightforward interview.
- Tell me a time when you had to work with someone who was a different nationality or cultural values. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Delphi
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in October 2014.
I applied through the university and online. They contacted me and asked for an on campus interview the next day, I said it wouldn't work so we did a phone interview. It was a little over 30 minutes, purely personality oriented. Talked about the resume and some personal stuff, really nothing too difficult. They contacted me over a month later saying I was one of three still being considered and then the offer two weeks after that.
- I am a senior and have only had one internship, they asked why. 1 Answer
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Delphi in March 2014.
Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.
- Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi Answer Question
Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
Phone call, and then two face to face interviews at the main office.
- Everything was pretty straightforward, there were no surprise questions other than what I would expect from the experience. 1 Answer
Letter or phone call to HR, typical back and forth.
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Delphi (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in April 2011.
Face to face interview in the company as below process.
1. Complete a paper about translation EN/CN and CN/EN in 0.5 hour.
2. Interview with function manger about experience and technical in 1 hour.
3. Interview with HR about some common questions in 0.5 hour.
- Could you let me know what's your role in the current company? 1 Answer
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Delphi (Stonehouse, England (UK)) in September 2007.
1 to 1 interview, practical test, verbal and numerical tests
- What are my weaknesses? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review