Delphi

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Intern Interview

Graduate Intern
Lockport, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in March 2008.

Interview Details – It was a 1:1 interview. I was asked questions regarding my school projects. Three people interviewed me. Some behavioral interview questions were asked. Later they took me for a tour of their office.

Then the HR manager did some basic interview. I had to fill out some forms. The HR manager said he would let me know the result of the interview in a week's time. I got the result on the 4th day after interview.

All the people who interviewed me were kind and considerate and made me feel comfortable during the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a project or experience which you consider would help you in this job   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!

Delphi Videos

Delphi – Why Work for Us?

Company Stats: • 160,000 people globally • Operating in 32 countries with major operations in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland and the U.S. • Driving Global Innovation in Close… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delphi Graduate Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Delphi employees and interview candidates.