Delphi Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Interview took place at a conference room in a hotel. I was asked questions about my abilities and when I could start. My current supervisor went over the project I would be working on and the expectations. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not consider negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Intern Interview

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

One on-campus interview with two members from Delphi after submitting a resume through campus recruiting. No questions that were unexpected. Walk through your resume then asked why delphi, why finance, and a time with a difficult member in a group. Friend received an offer two days after the interview and accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delphi (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

still pending

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

Interview

I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   1 Answer

Other better offer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delphi (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Just simply go over the resume, and courses that have taken

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Rochester, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I was working as a Coop for 5 years and then was hired into the same department i did my Thesis work in.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delphi (Saginaw, MI) in March 2007.

Interview

Had 1 interview with 2 managers. General experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on working in management during your career?   Answer Question