Delphi Intern Interview Questions

2.0

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Intern Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

still pending

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   Answer Question

Other better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Just simply go over the resume, and courses that have taken

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

I was working as a Coop for 5 years and then was hired into the same department i did my Thesis work in.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saginaw, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in March 2007.

Had 1 interview with 2 managers. General experience questions.

Interview Questions
    • Do you plan on working in management during your career?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2012.

very simple and quick, good to understand some software. i have a matlab experience and that really help me to get the chance to have internship at delphi.

they also like to have intern student who has a meaningful school project. It shows that you are able to work with various people in school.

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!