Delphi

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

Interview Details – HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

Interview Question – Why Purdue? Why EE?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – still pending

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

Interview Details – I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other better offer

Rochester, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was working as a Coop for 5 years and then was hired into the same department i did my Thesis work in.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Interview Details – Just simply go over the resume, and courses that have taken

Interview Question – Go over the resume and courses that have been taken.   Answer Question

Saginaw, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in March 2007.

Interview Details – Had 1 interview with 2 managers. General experience questions.

Interview Question – Do you plan on working in management during your career?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in January 2012.

Interview Details – very simple and quick, good to understand some software. i have a matlab experience and that really help me to get the chance to have internship at delphi.

they also like to have intern student who has a meaningful school project. It shows that you are able to work with various people in school.

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!