Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.7

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

applied through recruiter.. process took little time... very clear and transparent process for scrutiny... enjoyed thoroughly. .. asked behavioral based many questions... had interview with whole team.. onsite interview took for whole day.. with 6 team members.. technical interviews..questioned about basic analog stuff.. tests your thinking capacity, problem solving skills.. very important that you should be best fit for the team no matter how smart you are... great experience.. accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• RC analysis, MOS working, regulators, stability analysis etc...   Answer Question

Analog Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delphi (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly. They went through my resume and wanted to know about each project. Then they asked a few technical and behavioral questions. I got their response pretty soon and the whole process went smoothly. they wanted to know how much you have actually done. questions were resume based

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Interview took place at a conference room in a hotel. I was asked questions about my abilities and when I could start. My current supervisor went over the project I would be working on and the expectations. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not consider negotiation

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the manager and team. I was called next week for an onsite interview. Interview was very resume based. Interview had 5 rounds that tested the basic knowledge. The interview process was very organized. Had a lunch with the team and ended with a demo of the product application and tour of company.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was your role in your internship? Did you come across your difficulties? How did you overcome it?
      2. How does the ADC work?
      3. What are the advantage/disadvantage of making a buck converter design smaller?
      4. What is the advantage of making a high speed memory? Explain its working.

Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. Nothing specials on the questions. Some questions about personality, teamwork ability, leadership, and the ability to take on multi-tasks. Asked about leadership styles, why company.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Went to a campus recruitment event and had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. We went over my resume and asked me couple questions. It was a straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with someone who was a different nationality or cultural values.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Got an interview from UB TCIE.intructed to bring embedded C code . Called the corporate manager after arriving. Asked mainly technical questions. What language do I know etc

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delphi in October 2014.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at my school's career fair. A couple of weeks afterward I was contacted to set up a phone interview. The interview was conducted by one of their HR representatives and was very relaxed. He asked me to walk him through my resume and describe my thought process/actions in varying scenarios. All in all it was a very behaviorally based interview. The interviewer liked my enthusiasm and sense of humor, and a few weeks after that I was extended an offer.

My suggestion, be personable and talk while smiling.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a dysfunctional group and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Just didn't seem like my best option.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockport, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through the university and online. They contacted me and asked for an on campus interview the next day, I said it wouldn't work so we did a phone interview. It was a little over 30 minutes, purely personality oriented. Talked about the resume and some personal stuff, really nothing too difficult. They contacted me over a month later saying I was one of three still being considered and then the offer two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• I am a senior and have only had one internship, they asked why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation