Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.7

Sales/Marketing Interview

My interview was professional and left me with a strong indication of how the company ran and what it would be like working there. As a result, I accepted the offer for the sales and marketing internship for the summer.

Engineering Software Tools Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kokomo, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Delphi in June 2014.

Sucks to the core. They have no respect towards you. If you are Interviewed for a position at Delphi - Electronics Safety division (kokomo) be rest assured you would not be getting a final decision before 3 months.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in July 2014.

I was called for a phone interview and we went over my resume. They were going to bring me on site for an interview, but then decided to only hire internally. After a week or so, they decided to look for an outside hire and brought me on site for an interview. I interviewed with the VE manager and talked to others that worked for him. They were all very nice and the interview went well. However, they had a hiring freeze shortly after, so now I'm looking for another job.

Interview Questions
    • not really anything too difficult, probably just the greatest weakness question.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Intern Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Delphi.

applied on campus- got hr interview in 2 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

still pending

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malibu, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi in February 2013.

First was a simple phone interview. Then a presentation on my work experience and past work over the phone and remote desktop.After that a long-day interview with 6 people talking mostly about my work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of them were work related questions. Tough was on how to best perform road marker detection   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!