Delphi

2.7

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi.

It was an on-campus interview. Nothing specials on the questions. Some questions about personality, teamwork ability, leadership, and the ability to take on multi-tasks. Asked about leadership styles, why company.

Engineering Interview

Went to a campus recruitment event and had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. We went over my resume and asked me couple questions. It was a straightforward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to work with someone who was a different nationality or cultural values.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockport, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockport, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi in November 2014.

Got an interview from UB TCIE.intructed to bring embedded C code . Called the corporate manager after arriving. Asked mainly technical questions. What language do I know etc

Intern Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Software Development Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delphi in October 2014.

Dropped my resume off at my school's career fair. A couple of weeks afterward I was contacted to set up a phone interview. The interview was conducted by one of their HR representatives and was very relaxed. He asked me to walk him through my resume and describe my thought process/actions in varying scenarios. All in all it was a very behaviorally based interview. The interviewer liked my enthusiasm and sense of humor, and a few weeks after that I was extended an offer.

My suggestion, be personable and talk while smiling.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were in a dysfunctional group and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Just didn't seem like my best option.

Sales/Marketing Interview

My interview was professional and left me with a strong indication of how the company ran and what it would be like working there. As a result, I accepted the offer for the sales and marketing internship for the summer.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Delphi in July 2014.

I was called for a phone interview and we went over my resume. They were going to bring me on site for an interview, but then decided to only hire internally. After a week or so, they decided to look for an outside hire and brought me on site for an interview. I interviewed with the VE manager and talked to others that worked for him. They were all very nice and the interview went well. However, they had a hiring freeze shortly after, so now I'm looking for another job.

Interview Questions
    • not really anything too difficult, probably just the greatest weakness question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi.

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Engineering Software Tools Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delphi in June 2014.

Sucks to the core. They have no respect towards you. If you are Interviewed for a position at Delphi - Electronics Safety division (kokomo) be rest assured you would not be getting a final decision before 3 months.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi.

I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.