Delphi

57 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Electrical Engineer Intern
Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Interview Question – Nothing to difficult.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – applied on campus- got hr interview in 2 weeks

Interview Question – they were all basic hr questions   Answer Question

West Lafayette, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

Interview Details – HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

Interview Question – Why Purdue? Why EE?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – still pending

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Computer Vision Engineer
Malibu, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi in February 2013.

Interview Details – First was a simple phone interview. Then a presentation on my work experience and past work over the phone and remote desktop.After that a long-day interview with 6 people talking mostly about my work experience.

Interview Question – Most of them were work related questions. Tough was on how to best perform road marker detection   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

SAP Analyst

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Very straight and to the point interview process. Focused almost exclusively on SAP experience, and not career goals.

Interview Question – A lot of questions about specific SAP functionality. For example, how to run the sub contract process. Detailed questions to the extent of where to enter certain information in the material master and in the routing.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was for just over 100K. Had better opportunities elsewhere.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Embedded Software Engineer
Kokomo, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

Interview Details – I worked for Delphi a number of times. The second time I was onsite for a couple years through a contractor. The third time I made a phone call to a former co-worker and got a phone call a couple days later saying I had a position waiting for me.

Interview Question – The first time was off-site software verification, and they just needed to know I was breathing. The second time I needed to know a particular processor no one had used before. The last time there weren't even any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I maxed out their range when I started.

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

Interview Details – I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Question – Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other better offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – I dropped my resume through my school career system and Delphi came down and interviewed me. Asked a couple questions about NPV and typical fit questions like how I work in a team.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!