Delphi Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2014
59 interviews

2.7

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Intern Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Delphi.

applied on campus- got hr interview in 2 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

still pending

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Malibu, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Malibu, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi in February 2013.

First was a simple phone interview. Then a presentation on my work experience and past work over the phone and remote desktop.After that a long-day interview with 6 people talking mostly about my work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of them were work related questions. Tough was on how to best perform road marker detection   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

Very straight and to the point interview process. Focused almost exclusively on SAP experience, and not career goals.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions about specific SAP functionality. For example, how to run the sub contract process. Detailed questions to the extent of where to enter certain information in the material master and in the routing.   Answer Question

The offer was for just over 100K. Had better opportunities elsewhere.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kokomo, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Delphi in January 2009.

I worked for Delphi a number of times. The second time I was onsite for a couple years through a contractor. The third time I made a phone call to a former co-worker and got a phone call a couple days later saying I had a position waiting for me.

Interview Questions
    • The first time was off-site software verification, and they just needed to know I was breathing. The second time I needed to know a particular processor no one had used before. The last time there weren't even any questions.   Answer Question
    I maxed out their range when I started.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   Answer Question

Other better offer

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!