Delphi Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2014
59 interviews

2.7

Process Development Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi in March 2010.

The interview process was quite complex. It started with online questioning, moving into on-site meetings with department management. It finished by meeting with the president of the company.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in July 2011.

It was mainly a technical interview. Both the time they a asked technical questions. Only some simple english and mechanical and mathematics test.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delphi in January 2010.

It is quiet simple and smooth.

Advanced Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi in August 2009.

General aptitude, then three technical interviews and one final HR interview.

I joined as trainee.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Four rounds of interview

1. Technical interview with a panel of two Senior Engineers/ Team Lead
    2. Managerial round with the Project Manager
    3. Discussion with Senior Manager of the Business Unit
    4. HR round

Cons: Long wait time

Interview Questions
    Yes, I was able to negotiate

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi.

I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Juárez, México (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juárez, México (Mexico)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delphi in May 2009.

Initially contacted by email regarding position. Continued with a panel interview with hiring manager and lead engineer. Asked electrical design questions as well as asked about identifying electrical circuits in a schematic.

Interview Questions
    • The toughest questions were related to identifying electrical design circuits in a schematic.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Set salary.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in April 2013.

The interview is based off of behavioral based questions (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") and the interviewers are very relatable and nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had poor communication and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!