Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.8

Process Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite complex. It started with online questioning, moving into on-site meetings with department management. It finished by meeting with the president of the company.

Material Planning and Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. startes with an online applicaiton, then followed a phone interview and after successful completion of it, I have been invited for department and hr manager interview. Due to the managers interview I have been asked cross-check questions and given a case study to complete. After evaluation of the case study and references I have been offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Case study about material planning   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2014.

Interview

Long process but very professional. Interviewed by 2 managers plus someone from the HR. I have been introduced in the company in a very professional way. They went straight to the point.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in July 2011.

Interview

It was mainly a technical interview. Both the time they a asked technical questions. Only some simple english and mechanical and mathematics test.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Bangalore (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Four rounds of interview 1. Technical interview with a panel of two Senior Engineers/ Team Lead 2. Managerial round with the Project Manager 3. Discussion with Senior Manager of the Business Unit 4. HR round Cons: Long wait time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate

Advanced Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi in August 2009.

Interview

General aptitude, then three technical interviews and one final HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I joined as trainee.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in January 2010.

Interview

Go to any Career er Fair in which a Delphi stand will be. Drop off your resume, even they tell you they are looking for mechanical and electrical engineers only.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a project where everything went wrong? what happened? It was you part of the solution or the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my tuition reimbursement for my Master's degree with no strings attached.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delphi (Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

It is quiet simple and smooth.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of Technical round , Manager round and HR round. If you can clear the Technical round then you can easily get through other rounds. Technical round mainly consists of testing your C,C++ Skills and logical thinking towards problem solving and automotive protocols like CAN, LIN. Important point is you have to be more focused on micro controller basics as well.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in Embedded Systems , C , Analytical skills and automotive protocols like CAN , LIN etc   Answer Question

Inventory Control Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in July 2010.

Interview

Initial communications were via phone. The process was very informal and friendly, the people were welcoming and truly wanted to get know me as a person. The process included an initial phone interview, followed by an in-person interview which was followed by a luncheon interview. While this was one of the hardest interview process I have been through, it was one of the best experiences.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult or unexpected, but how they used the questions to discover who I was and not so much about my technical ability was very unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiation some aspects of the job offer. I recommend that you pay close attention and try to understand what aspects are open for negotiation and what aspects are not and be flexable.