Delphi

57 candidate interviews

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Phone call, and then two face to face interviews at the main office.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty straightforward, there were no surprise questions other than what I would expect from the experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Letter or phone call to HR, typical back and forth.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – first round interview

Interview Question – describe an example that can show your leadership   Answer Question

Placement Engineering Role Interview

Placement Engineering Role

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Initial telephone interview which entails details about yourself and basic competence questions. second stage is a face to face interview where fundamental engineering knowledge will be tested.

Interview Question – who is our biggest competitor?   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interview Details – At the career fair, standing on the line

Interview Question – Do you like programing   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – I dropped my resume through my school career system and Delphi came down and interviewed me. Asked a couple questions about NPV and typical fit questions like how I work in a team.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

SAP Analyst Interview

SAP Analyst

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Very straight and to the point interview process. Focused almost exclusively on SAP experience, and not career goals.

Interview Question – A lot of questions about specific SAP functionality. For example, how to run the sub contract process. Detailed questions to the extent of where to enter certain information in the material master and in the routing.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was for just over 100K. Had better opportunities elsewhere.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Delphi

Interview Details – Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Interview Question – Behavioral Questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

Interview Details – For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Dudelange (Luxembourg)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in June 2012.

Interview Details – Was lucky has happened to know of a friend who had an internship within the company. Apparently they had a huge lack of staff and thus were hiring interns right left and centre. My CV was emailed to HR and within a week or two they made me an offer... Seems it's always more who you know than what you know...

Interview Question – None whatsoever   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was taken on as an intern hence no real negotation feasible....

Graduate Intern Interview

Graduate Intern
Lockport, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in March 2008.

Interview Details – It was a 1:1 interview. I was asked questions regarding my school projects. Three people interviewed me. Some behavioral interview questions were asked. Later they took me for a tour of their office.

Then the HR manager did some basic interview. I had to fill out some forms. The HR manager said he would let me know the result of the interview in a week's time. I got the result on the 4th day after interview.

All the people who interviewed me were kind and considerate and made me feel comfortable during the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a project or experience which you consider would help you in this job   View Answer

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!