Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Interview took place at a conference room in a hotel. I was asked questions about my abilities and when I could start. My current supervisor went over the project I would be working on and the expectations. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not consider negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delphi (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of Technical round , Manager round and HR round. If you can clear the Technical round then you can easily get through other rounds. Technical round mainly consists of testing your C,C++ Skills and logical thinking towards problem solving and automotive protocols like CAN, LIN. Important point is you have to be more focused on micro controller basics as well.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in Embedded Systems , C , Analytical skills and automotive protocols like CAN , LIN etc   Answer Question

In-House Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview that lasted approximately 45 minutes. The following week I interviewed in person for a half day of one on one interviews with members of senior management. Each of the one on one interviews lasted between a half hour and one hour.

Interview Questions

• The interview was largely questions about why I was interested in the position and my experience.   Answer Question

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the manager and team. I was called next week for an onsite interview. Interview was very resume based. Interview had 5 rounds that tested the basic knowledge. The interview process was very organized. Had a lunch with the team and ended with a demo of the product application and tour of company.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was your role in your internship? Did you come across your difficulties? How did you overcome it?
      2. How does the ADC work?
      3. What are the advantage/disadvantage of making a buck converter design smaller?
      4. What is the advantage of making a high speed memory? Explain its working.

Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

applied through recruiter.. process took little time... very clear and transparent process for scrutiny... enjoyed thoroughly. .. asked behavioral based many questions... had interview with whole team.. onsite interview took for whole day.. with 6 team members.. technical interviews..questioned about basic analog stuff.. tests your thinking capacity, problem solving skills.. very important that you should be best fit for the team no matter how smart you are... great experience.. accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• RC analysis, MOS working, regulators, stability analysis etc...   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delphi in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company's website. Did a phone interview with a team leader from Delphi about a week after the application. The phone interview took about half an hour. It was based on my resume.

Analog Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delphi (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly. They went through my resume and wanted to know about each project. Then they asked a few technical and behavioral questions. I got their response pretty soon and the whole process went smoothly. they wanted to know how much you have actually done. questions were resume based

General Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2011.

Interview

Was recruited and offered a job after winning a National Junior Achievement purchasing manager competition. Interview was about 1/2 hour. Complete physical was required. Very professional. Basic questions about past job history. Were interested in employees with a record of on-time, not missing any days, and interested in manual dexterity. Dexterity test was part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are my plans for college.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

One on-campus interview with two members from Delphi after submitting a resume through campus recruiting. No questions that were unexpected. Walk through your resume then asked why delphi, why finance, and a time with a difficult member in a group. Friend received an offer two days after the interview and accepted.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delphi in May 2014.

Interview

Long process but very professional. Interviewed by 2 managers plus someone from the HR.
    I have been introduced in the company in a very professional way. They went straight to the point.