Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Samara, Samarskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Samara, Samarskaya Oblast' (Russia)) in August 2013.

Interview

it has taken 2-3 month to apply for the position, because as always in big cimpanies there are big apporoval process, in overall the interview have passed smothly, I have been interviewed by head Engineer , HR and head of my department. all of them are frendly, not pushing you too much.

Material Planning and Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. startes with an online applicaiton, then followed a phone interview and after successful completion of it, I have been invited for department and hr manager interview. Due to the managers interview I have been asked cross-check questions and given a case study to complete. After evaluation of the case study and references I have been offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Case study about material planning   1 Answer

Interview

It's a phone interview of an analog design position. First they introduce the company and position. Then you review your resume and they ask questions about it. Next are technical and behavioral questions. Technical questions are general questions like "what are the pros and cons of certain technologies" or "in what situation do you use certain circuit models"

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview started at noon. The project manager gave me a presentation about the company, roughly 30 min. We had spoken over the the phone weeks ago. We knew each other in some extend. The group interview started after lunch for three hours. Not a lot technical questions t mostly about behaviors and get to know each other.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

It was good. Decent technical questions for a fresher.The concepts in c programming were tested.They understood the background from which the candidate came.After the technical interview, the HR round was a mere formality.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Interview took place at a conference room in a hotel. I was asked questions about my abilities and when I could start. My current supervisor went over the project I would be working on and the expectations. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not consider negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of Technical round , Manager round and HR round. If you can clear the Technical round then you can easily get through other rounds. Technical round mainly consists of testing your C,C++ Skills and logical thinking towards problem solving and automotive protocols like CAN, LIN. Important point is you have to be more focused on micro controller basics as well.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in Embedded Systems , C , Analytical skills and automotive protocols like CAN , LIN etc   Answer Question

In-House Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview that lasted approximately 45 minutes. The following week I interviewed in person for a half day of one on one interviews with members of senior management. Each of the one on one interviews lasted between a half hour and one hour.

Interview Questions

• The interview was largely questions about why I was interested in the position and my experience.   Answer Question

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the manager and team. I was called next week for an onsite interview. Interview was very resume based. Interview had 5 rounds that tested the basic knowledge. The interview process was very organized. Had a lunch with the team and ended with a demo of the product application and tour of company.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was your role in your internship? Did you come across your difficulties? How did you overcome it? 2. How does the ADC work? 3. What are the advantage/disadvantage of making a buck converter design smaller? 4. What is the advantage of making a high speed memory? Explain its working.   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

applied through recruiter.. process took little time... very clear and transparent process for scrutiny... enjoyed thoroughly. .. asked behavioral based many questions... had interview with whole team.. onsite interview took for whole day.. with 6 team members.. technical interviews..questioned about basic analog stuff.. tests your thinking capacity, problem solving skills.. very important that you should be best fit for the team no matter how smart you are... great experience.. accepted the offer

Interview Questions

• RC analysis, MOS working, regulators, stability analysis etc...   Answer Question