Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.7

SAP Analyst Interview

Very straight and to the point interview process. Focused almost exclusively on SAP experience, and not career goals.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions about specific SAP functionality. For example, how to run the sub contract process. Detailed questions to the extent of where to enter certain information in the material master and in the routing.   Answer Question

The offer was for just over 100K. Had better opportunities elsewhere.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   Answer Question

Other better offer

Financial Analyst Interview

I dropped my resume through my school career system and Delphi came down and interviewed me. Asked a couple questions about NPV and typical fit questions like how I work in a team.

Engineer Interview

At the career fair, standing on the line

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi.

I put forward an application online through my school's job zone website and got a phone call a month later saying that I've been selected for screening. The interview was right there on the spot over the phone. The questions weren't very difficult. I could wing them easily.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I would accept a full time position if offered?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delphi in April 2013.

The interview is based off of behavioral based questions (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") and the interviewers are very relatable and nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had poor communication and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Computer Vision Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malibu, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delphi in February 2013.

First was a simple phone interview. Then a presentation on my work experience and past work over the phone and remote desktop.After that a long-day interview with 6 people talking mostly about my work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of them were work related questions. Tough was on how to best perform road marker detection   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphi.

first round interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Just simply go over the resume, and courses that have taken

Global Supply Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Delphi in May 2011.

I submitted an application on Delphi's website, received a phone call to schedule an interview and conducted the interview at Delphi's World HQ in Troy, MI. It was a lengthy interview but it was very productive and insightful. The manager was professional and honest. I received an email within a day or two with a job offer from HR and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What have your past work experiences been related to the automotive industry?   Answer Question