Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.8

Staffing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

I was applying for another positions but the Manager thought I was better suited for this postion. I I reviewed the description and felt this way as well. I was really impressed that they were looking to make us both happy if they decided to move forward with me. I interviwed over the phone and later in person. Both went really well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Saginaw, MI) in March 2007.

Interview

Had 1 interview with 2 managers. General experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on working in management during your career?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of Technical round , Manager round and HR round. If you can clear the Technical round then you can easily get through other rounds. Technical round mainly consists of testing your C,C++ Skills and logical thinking towards problem solving and automotive protocols like CAN, LIN. Important point is you have to be more focused on micro controller basics as well.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in Embedded Systems , C , Analytical skills and automotive protocols like CAN , LIN etc   Answer Question

Material Planning and Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. startes with an online applicaiton, then followed a phone interview and after successful completion of it, I have been invited for department and hr manager interview. Due to the managers interview I have been asked cross-check questions and given a case study to complete. After evaluation of the case study and references I have been offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Case study about material planning   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company's website. Did a phone interview with a team leader from Delphi about a week after the application. The phone interview took about half an hour. It was based on my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2014.

Interview

Long process but very professional. Interviewed by 2 managers plus someone from the HR. I have been introduced in the company in a very professional way. They went straight to the point.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

Very slow interview set up- it took 3 weeks to set an interview and then till the last 12 hrs the location and the arrangement were confirmed. Very chaotic-the interview was interrupted 4 times, the interviewers weren't prepared. I was interviewed on the different site - not even in the country when I was supposed to relocated for the job.

Internship - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

Application

I interviewed at Delphi (Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas (Mexico)) in September 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager wanted me to explain how organized I was with my past projects, how I handled them, my team work experience and my qualifications based on my education

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Samara, Samarskaya Oblast' (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Samara, Samarskaya Oblast' (Russia)) in August 2013.

Interview

it has taken 2-3 month to apply for the position, because as always in big cimpanies there are big apporoval process, in overall the interview have passed smothly, I have been interviewed by head Engineer , HR and head of my department. all of them are frendly, not pushing you too much.