Delphi Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Saginaw, MI) in May 2008.

Interview

They were pleasant and all but as I interviewed I got the impression that, despite the ad wording, they were looking for someone with experience in the automotive industry and less for a fresh perspective and new ideas. The "not invented here", while not spoken, attitude was present. The panel concentrated questions more on specific applications rather than checking for skill level or ability to learn and grow with the company. Hindsight being 20/20, I'm glad I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company's website. Did a phone interview with a team leader from Delphi about a week after the application. The phone interview took about half an hour. It was based on my resume.

Interview Questions