Delphi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Delphi in July 2010.

The first round is pure technical then followed by the manager round and then the HR round. After these three rounds the Staff engineer of the Sector meets you. The offer is received within 5 day of the whole process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Delphi in May 2010.

The interview was scheduled by HR at 10 AM. I was there by 9:50AM and the interview started at 10:15. First round started with the basics of C, RTOS and microcontrollers. It was for about 1.5 hrs. The second round was more of a domain knowledge check for about 1 hr. The third round was more of debugging and problem solving skills test for about 0.5 hrs.

Interview Questions
    • One question, which was most unexpected for me was, the interviewer asked me regarding my response to a query by Customer for which I had still not found a solution. It took me full 10 minutes to come out with a decent answer.   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!