Delphi Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Delphi (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

I came across a job announcement online. After a phone interview with head of the systems group I've been invited to a panel one. I arrived to the new Delphi offices in Kraków to weeks later. Firstly i had a one hour technical questioning with people from department, which I have been applying too. Questions ranged from easy ones regarding basic electronic circuits to those of moderate difficulty (e.g. regarding methods of PID synthesis). It seemed to me that one guy asking these questions, where not fully knowledgeable. When the first part was over, I had a standard conversation with a lady from HR department. After 2 weeks a got a negative response. Probably because I don't have 5+ years of experience (they should realise by now that finding experienced control engineer with background in automotive in Poland is not easy) or because they can't afford my enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• A task of resolving system behaviour from a written description of system functions pioritisation. Not hard one, but surprising.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in January 2010.

Interview

Go to any Career er Fair in which a Delphi stand will be. Drop off your resume, even they tell you they are looking for mechanical and electrical engineers only.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a project where everything went wrong? what happened? It was you part of the solution or the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my tuition reimbursement for my Master's degree with no strings attached.