Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphi
- Intern (11)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Embedded Software Engineer (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Electrical Design Engineer (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Analog Design Engineer (2)
- SAP Analyst (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Commodity Buyer (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer Intern (1)
- Electrical Engineering (1)
- Graduate Systems Engineer (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Process Development Manager (1)
- Production Worker (1)
- Product Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Computer Vision Engineer (1)
Systems Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kraków (Poland)).
I came across a job announcement online. After a phone interview with head of the systems group I've been invited to a panel one. I arrived to the new Delphi offices in Kraków to weeks later. Firstly i had a one hour technical questioning with people from department, which I have been applying too. Questions ranged from easy ones regarding basic electronic circuits to those of moderate difficulty (e.g. regarding methods of PID synthesis). It seemed to me that one guy asking these questions, where not fully knowledgeable. When the first part was over, I had a standard conversation with a lady from HR department. After 2 weeks a got a negative response. Probably because I don't have 5+ years of experience (they should realise by now that finding experienced control engineer with background in automotive in Poland is not easy) or because they can't afford my enthusiasm.
- A task of resolving system behaviour from a written description of system functions pioritisation. Not hard one, but surprising. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Delphi
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2011.
Technical based questions with small problem solving exercises, either oral and written. You get the impression that if you are interested in the type of job and show some understanding and experience on the matter you will get the job if you are happy with a below average salary (however for young candidates the salary offer is in line with the market average)
- Technical questions about embedded software and systems engineering Answer Question
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in January 2010.
Go to any Career er Fair in which a Delphi stand will be. Drop off your resume, even they tell you they are looking for mechanical and electrical engineers only.
- Have you been in a project where everything went wrong? what happened? It was you part of the solution or the problem? 1 Answer
I negotiated my tuition reimbursement for my Master's degree with no strings attached.