Delphi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Troy, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview is based off of behavioral based questions (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") and the interviewers are very relatable and nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had poor communication and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Global Supply Management Intern Interview

Global Supply Management Intern
Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Delphi in May 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted an application on Delphi's website, received a phone call to schedule an interview and conducted the interview at Delphi's World HQ in Troy, MI. It was a lengthy interview but it was very productive and insightful. The manager was professional and honest. I received an email within a day or two with a job offer from HR and I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – What have your past work experiences been related to the automotive industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!