Delphi

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delphi in April 2013.

The interview is based off of behavioral based questions (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") and the interviewers are very relatable and nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had poor communication and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Global Supply Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Delphi in May 2011.

I submitted an application on Delphi's website, received a phone call to schedule an interview and conducted the interview at Delphi's World HQ in Troy, MI. It was a lengthy interview but it was very productive and insightful. The manager was professional and honest. I received an email within a day or two with a job offer from HR and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What have your past work experiences been related to the automotive industry?   Answer Question