Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delphix
- Java Developer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Senior Manager, Technical Support (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Delphix.
Expect to be grilled on the subject you claim to know on your resume! Know about the company and the product. Know your subject, read about the company, management, product and purpose. Know about the competition, have a short-term and long-term plan. Know the business process.
- Be able to fully explain what is the product is all about. 1 Answer
Be honest, present yourself honest and it will be appropriate.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphix.
I applied online through my school's career services website. I had an on campus interview less than three weeks after. Interviewer was a nice young man who helped me a lot through the problem.
- I don't remember the specific question because it was a while ago, but it had to do with permutations of words Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Delphix in September 2013.
After meeting an employee at an on-campus recruiting position, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. In advance, they gave me a link to a collaborative document. During the phone interview, I would be asked to write code and explain my thoughts.
During the actual interview, they skipped all formalities and went straight into the coding. I was a little nervous at the start of the call, and I didn't have any time to get comfortable. There was a lot of silence while I was coding, and after making a few mistakes the interviewer clearly lost interest.
- Write the "Look and Say" function (any language). Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Delphix in January 2013.
1 telephonic Interview
- What is that you like about Front End development. Which part of it. Messed up the HR part of it. Technical Interview was easy 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Delphix (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2010.
The process is a bit long and extensive. First a phone interview for 45 mins was made. They also asked me to do a code assignment. The on site interview takes more than 5 fours with all the folks in the company involved. They came in by 2-3 people groups.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review