Delphix

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

3.2

Senior Manager, Technical Support Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Delphix.

Expect to be grilled on the subject you claim to know on your resume! Know about the company and the product. Know your subject, read about the company, management, product and purpose. Know about the competition, have a short-term and long-term plan. Know the business process.

Interview Questions
    • Be able to fully explain what is the product is all about.   View Answer
    Be honest, present yourself honest and it will be appropriate.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Delphix.

I applied online through my school's career services website. I had an on campus interview less than three weeks after. Interviewer was a nice young man who helped me a lot through the problem.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the specific question because it was a while ago, but it had to do with permutations of words   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delphix in September 2013.

After meeting an employee at an on-campus recruiting position, I was emailed to set up a phone interview. In advance, they gave me a link to a collaborative document. During the phone interview, I would be asked to write code and explain my thoughts.

During the actual interview, they skipped all formalities and went straight into the coding. I was a little nervous at the start of the call, and I didn't have any time to get comfortable. There was a lot of silence while I was coding, and after making a few mistakes the interviewer clearly lost interest.

Summer Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delphix in January 2013.

1 telephonic Interview

Interview Questions
    • What is that you like about Front End development. Which part of it. Messed up the HR part of it. Technical Interview was easy   View Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delphix in January 2010.

The process is a bit long and extensive. First a phone interview for 45 mins was made. They also asked me to do a code assignment. The on site interview takes more than 5 fours with all the folks in the company involved. They came in by 2-3 people groups.

Interview Questions
    • How to find the median number out of 4 byte integers?   View Answers (2)
    • How to write an iterator for an iterator of iterators?   View Answer