Delta Air Lines

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2012.

Applied online and received a phone call from a recruiter. From what I recall, there was no phone screen just an invitation to interview with the hiring manager. I was provided with a Google calendar invite along with the job description. The calendar was updated a couple days after with a later interview date. Don't think this was communicated to the hiring manager because he was confused when I showed up later.

Went onsite and the interview was with the hiring manager. He said right out of the gate that he doesn't do many interviews and that the job description wasn't correct. Most of the questions were STAR and behavioral based.

I sent a thank you email and followed up a couple times weeks later but received no response. Got an automated rejection letter 1-2 months later.

Was really bummed I didn't get the job because I've heard many great things about Delta! Still trying to get in with the company!

Interview Questions
  • Mostly STAR questions. Just practice before the interview and you will be fine.   Answer Question