Delta Air Lines Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I applied March 2015, got a virtual interview, waiting to hear back.I just did it yesterday.they said they have several responses so be patient, my fingers are crossed. .I'm not sure on the next step but eager to find out. I have airline expierence

Interview Questions
  • what was one of the toughest situations you expierenced, how did you handle it?   View Answers (7)

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I applied onlline throuh the Delta Airlines website. I'm a veteran (retired) and it seems to give one a slight advantage (they specifically ask if you are prior military) because after I submitted the application I was contacted rather quickly, based from the comments I read on this site.

I recieved a e-mail which instructed me to call a number and was given a phone interview. They gave me 3 questions which were:

1) What was my background with costumer service.
    2) Why did I leave my last job and how long would I work for Delta if hired.
    3) How would I handle a upset costumer

I guess I answered the questions adequately because she informed me that I would be pushed forward for a Face 2 Face interview. They sent an email for me to select an interview time from a list they provided cautioning me that they would only try to grant me my selected time but to be ready for any time.

They sent me another e-mail cancelling the time I selected saying that they had no more openings for interviews and that they would call or email me when an opening was available. I don't know if that means they are no longer interested or what just playing the waiting game. I hope they do called back but if not I'll keep applying to other areas.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I was invited to participate in a digital interview. There were four questions -- I was given 30 seconds to think about each question and up to 3 minutes to record my response.

Interview Questions
    • All 4 questions were similar -- tell me about a time that <fill-in-the-blank>; what did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I just completed the Video interview. I had 4 questions to explain. It took three weeks but I just received an invitation for a face to face interview through an email. Any suggestions!?

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Had a phone interview, the interview lasted about 10 minutes. He asked questions about my previous work experience and why I should be considered for this job. Overall the interview was easy, but the pay was low in my opinion.

Interview Questions
    • How long would you stay with Delta Airlines. if offered a position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in November 2014.

The interview was long but good. great questions and lots of information about the company and benefits. Plus great information about the history of the company. Plus very friendly environment.

Customer Service Agent Interview

I first applied online, then had a phone interview 3 weeks later (they do the interview when they call you, they don't usually set it up), then in person interview 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • What was one time where you could not give the customer what they wanted?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

After I ended up filling out all the online applications and doing the assessment tests, I had to wait for Delta to call for a phone interview. This was perhaps the worst interview I have ever had in my entire life. The lady who works for third=party company performing the interviews, had the personality of a boulder. She made me eel completely uncomfortable, wasn't helpful AT ALL when I asked any questions, and in general was the least personable person I would ever had imagined performing interviews which SHOULD have been held by someone with the completely opposite personality!!!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about the exact dates of my last employment. Well, I didn't know the EXACT fate, and didn't have my resume in front of me, and the lady made me feel stupid because I didn't know the exact day, although I know she could have known I was close enough since she had my info in front of her!!   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

I was sent an email to call an interview number. I was asked several situational questions and was told I would be moved on in the process. I was asked a few additional questions and told to look for an email to a face to face interview. I went to the face to face interview a week later and asked some of the same questions with a few additional situational questions. I was told I would be offered a conditional job offer based on passing a background check.

Interview Questions
    • I thought all the question were easy. I believe it is how the interviewer felt about you.   Answer Question
    Smile and remain positive during the interview

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in January 2014.

I applied and created an online profile 3 months ago. Today, I just received an email invitation to call a toll free number to move to the next step.

Interview Questions
    • I read and researched as much possible about the company beforehand. And I will just have to answer the questions to the best that I can with reference to the past skills and experience that I have. Wish me luck!   View Answer