Delta Air Lines Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Delta informed me that it can be a long process. After a brief online application, I was permitted to submit additional information online along with a personality assessment. I have also completed a virtual interview, and I am waiting to hear back about an in-person interview. I will provide an update as I continue to move through the process.

Interview Questions

• All questions for the virtual interview are behavioral.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'm still going through the process. (There wasn't another option besides receiving or not receiving an offer; I wanted to remain positive...)

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and within a week I got an email for a digital interview they said the process will take about 30min but I took less than 8min, they asked three questions and they give you about three minutes to answer once you answer and stop recording you can not change the answer.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

please be detail as possible thats all that they want from you to be honest and detail they will ask you things about yourself to see who you are and know alilbit about yourself so dont be afraid be yourself be professional

Interview Questions

• not knowing and studying things about the company go online to delta and see stuff about the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

i got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

very good