Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in September 2014.

I applied online and got an email 2 weeks later for a online interview. There were 4 questions. You get 30 seconds to think about it and 3 minutes to answer. They give you a few practice questions that you can record and review. You only get one try for the actual questions. This threw me off as there was a post that said you could re-record them. This is not true. I found it more difficult than a live interview because you can't make actual contact with a person per phone or f2f. I had to constantly keep reminding myself to look at the camera but I know my eyes kept wandering off.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you caught a co-worker being dishonest. What did you do and what was the outcome. Tell me a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who did not like you. What did you do and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

My process happened very quickly. I did the initial application and online assesment on the 7th of November. The following week I got an email to do a video interview with three days through Hireview. That was done on Thursday, on Saturday someone called from a 0000 number I missed the call and they left a message that they would call back the next day (Sunday) between 12-12:30 the girl was super friendly we went over uniform requirements and hair and makeup also passport info which was the main reason for the call. On the following Wednesday they emailed and said I was selected for a face to face interview and given 3 days (two time slots each day) to choose from. I have three days before the face to face and i am confident that I will get through.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked 5 questions at the video interview i only remember 4 (sorry)
      1. Talk about a time a co-worker was being dishonest or unprofessional
      2. Tell us a time when you went above and beyond for a customer
      3. Tell us a time you took initiative without being told.
      4.Talk about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker and what was the result

As everyone else mentioned remember to use the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) method of answering. Be very natural ....SMILE...SMILE.... SMILE, not too much hand gestures or if you do talk with your hands have your nails done.

For your video interview dress professional wear natural makeup, pull your hair back in a bun or ponytail. Also make sure your background is not cluttered but rather neat, have a solid background if possible without any distractions place a nice plant in view and make sure there is good lighting

Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Applied in September. Had my video interview Thangsgiving week. Still waiting to hear back from them. I've been extremely nervous throughout the whole process. Being a flight attendant is something that I really want to do.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you worked with someone with a difficult personality.   View Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

I just had my f2f interview with Delta in Atlanta on Dec. 5th 2014 and I wanted to stop in to share some advice I wish I had been given. STAY OUT OF THE FORUMS. Stop asking for to much detail in what to expect. Don't worry about everyone else's time lines Reading other ppls reviews left me nervous and confused despite the repeated attemps of my interviewers to relax me. Nearly all of the information you will find in the forums are either grossly incorrect and out right lies or completely subjectional. I suggest researching Delta. Know a little about who they are and dress accordingly. Practice work related character questions and BE YOU. Make friends... In the end it was an amazing experience and I'm so glad to have been given the chance even though I wasn't chosen. See you in the sky's !!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in August of 2014. In mid Nov I received an email for a video interview. They asked customer service related questions. One week later I had a telephone interview basically informing me of uniform regulations. They also asked if I had any tattoos. A couple of days later I received a F2F interview email. Wish me luck! I wish you luck as well.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you did not agree with one of your co workers. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

I received an email with a video interview link. The video interview consisted of customer service questions about my experience in customer service related jobs. It used the STAR method asking me about the situation, what my task was, what action I took, and what the result was. It did not allow me to review my answers or go back to answer them again. I was then sent an email about 4 days later that I would be called for a phone interview. There was no return phone number so I had to be available when the call came. When the person called me they asked how I enjoyed the interview process. They gave me a disclaimer about the dress code of conduct and asked me if I could comply.
    Then they asked me if I had any piercings or tattoos on a list of areas of my body: face, wrist...etc. When I told the person that I have a small tattoo on my wrist they said that the interview had to be stopped at that point and my file sent back for review (no pictures, no question about the specific area or size of the tattoo). That was Friday of last week, this is now Tuesday and I've received a rejection email saying that I've not been selected. Hope that helps

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any piercings or tattoos on the following parts of your body?   View Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Delta Air Lines in December 2014.

I applied 3 weeks ago. After a week i received an email to take a digital interview. 5 questions were asked and I had 30 seconds to prepare for my response. Then it records. I had up to 2 mins to respond. After another week, I received an email letting me know I was a step closer and I would be getting a phone call from a recruiter. The recruiter called me that same day. Make sure to have your passport handy cause the recruiter will need your passport number and expiration date. After that conversation, the recruiter invited me to the F2F interview. I have it on Tuesday...wish me luck!!

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time you went above and beyond for a customer. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines in December 2014.

I applied online last month and received an invitation to do an online interview through HireVue. You had 3 days to completely the interview if not your application will automatically withdraw. The interview process online wasn't smooth for me. Only because I was so nervous. The interview consist of 5 questions. All situations questions. They played a video before the interview and at the end so you can get familiar with the training. It is very exciting!

The questions were:
    When was a time where you dealt with a difficult guest.
    A time where there was a situation where you had to act quickly without direction.

then they asked..What was the situation? What task did you do? What was the result?, after each question.

Interview Questions
    • A time where you had a hard time working with someone because they weren't professional?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

interviewed at Delta Air Lines in December 2014.

Process was very fast This took about 2 months- application- assessment -video interview- Language video Interview- F2F Interview- pending to complete. Pending for email to be sent with Flight information.

Interview Questions
    • Know the STAR method- Simple answers- don't give too much details. Stay focused.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

I applied online for the flight attendant position the second week in November 2014. Make sure you revisit your application. I realized that there was a psychological test I needed to complete when I went back. I received an invitation to video interview a week later. I had 3 days to prepare and complete. The other reviews on here were very helpful. 5 questions, 30 seconds between the question and your answer. You have only 2 minutes to answer. I went over on one of my answers and didn't really get to the result part of my answer. I thought I answered the questions really well otherwise, but a little nervous and had a hard time looking into the camera. I just received an email thanking me and letting me know they had an overwhelming response....and I didn't make it.

Interview Questions
    • My 5 questions were exact questions listed in previous post on here. In the same order.   Answer Question