Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I submited my online application on March 3rd 2015 ( including the survey) and by the 5th I had an invitation to do the video interview, which I did on the 7th. Today is the 12th and I am still waiting for a response.

Interview Questions
    • All the 5 quetions previously stated here were the sam eones I got   Answer Question

Delta Flight Attendant F2F Intvw Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

I applied online. The whole process took about one month. Some reviews on here mention that the interview process was tedious, lol which it wasn't! If you've ever interviewed for a real job before, it's just like your typical job interview with behavioral questions, except you sit around for a few extra hours. For the most part, I thought the intvw process was easy/a waste of time. It's definitely not difficult by any means. Just be yourself.The two girls who were picked from my group, one was dressed like she was going to a club lol and the other one was very awkward to talk to- she mainly just sat around and stared at everyone. Neither one of them were dressed in business attire, so I don't think that is what helped them get the job. I do know that one was a waitress and the other one was a senior in college- but mentioned that if she got the job, she would not finish school.. I'm guessing she will be dropping out of college?! Just from what I observed, I think Delta is looking for young people, who don't really know what they want to do in life/ aren't motivated- have no direction.. Someone they can mold into exactly what they want. There was no one above the age of 30 chosen. 4 people were selected from my group of 70. I was not chosen. If you're reading this, my advice- don't be overly friendly/fake, be kind to the people that you meet. Be open when the flight attendants ask for questions and honestly- just be yourself! All around, the day wasn't bad at all..just kind of boring.The flight attendants were nice for the most part.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a deadline to meet and something unexpected happen..   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Applied and received an email stating to complete a video recorded interview and had 3 days to complete. I studied and practiced so much I think when it came time for the actual time to record the interview I became nervous and clammed up. They will have random flight attendants asking the interview questions. Once they finish, you will get 20 sec to get your thoughts together and will get roughly 2 min to answer the question. You will need to answer in the STAR format. I didn't get the position, however was def. a learning experience and will now know what to look for next time. I will apply again in 6 mos.

Interview Questions
    • They asked: When was a time a coworker was being unfair and what was the result, when was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the result, a time you went above and being for a customer and what was the result.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I applied onlline throuh the Delta Airlines website. I'm a veteran (retired) and it seems to give one a slight advantage (they specifically ask if you are prior military) because after I submitted the application I was contacted rather quickly, based from the comments I read on this site.

I recieved a e-mail which instructed me to call a number and was given a phone interview. They gave me 3 questions which were:

1) What was my background with costumer service.
    2) Why did I leave my last job and how long would I work for Delta if hired.
    3) How would I handle a upset costumer

I guess I answered the questions adequately because she informed me that I would be pushed forward for a Face 2 Face interview. They sent an email for me to select an interview time from a list they provided cautioning me that they would only try to grant me my selected time but to be ready for any time.

They sent me another e-mail cancelling the time I selected saying that they had no more openings for interviews and that they would call or email me when an opening was available. I don't know if that means they are no longer interested or what just playing the waiting game. I hope they do called back but if not I'll keep applying to other areas.

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

the whole process took less than 2 weeks . did my f2f interview , they only care about your past work experience and all the questions start : tell us of a time......... they didn't ask anything about me , who i am and what i can bring to the company . kind of weird . the interviewers are friendly and you get impression they like you but at the end they pick up the weirdest candidates . i seriously don't understand what they are looking for . we were a group of 30 and they picked up 4 . two older women and 2 young guys . well i guess this is diversity they are talking about . anyway , had great time but won't reapply

Interview Questions
    • tell us of a time you worked in a challenging team of people   Answer Question
    • tell us of a time at work you were asked to do something unethical   Answer Question
    • tell us of a time you were given a deadline that you couldn't meet   Answer Question

Ustomer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) Interview Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

Applied online. Received an email with instructions on how to do a video interview using an app. I'm still awaiting the response to my interview. I felt it was a very cool way to interview someone. I did not have on professional clothing since I am away on vacation and you have to do the interview within 3 business days of receiving the interview email.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to deal with an upset client. How did you deal with it? What was the result?

Describe a situation when you went above and beyond your work expectations.

Describe a high stress situation. What happened?

Describe a situation where you were a part of a team. What was your role? What were the results?

Answer Question

Ticketing/Gate Ready Reserve Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I applied online, they sent me an email about a week later for a video interview the about a week later they sent me another email for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • how do you handle stress? tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Customer Service Agent (CSA) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

Received e-mail about conducting on-line interview. Website had sample questions but none of those were used on the actual virtual interview. It was kind of strange talking to a phone but the four questions went quickly and were average questions. Waiting to hear results of phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your most proud moment at work. What was it and what did you do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

First a video interview than you get flown in for a F2F in Atlanta. Interviewees are broken into groups. Must work the room and answer questions in STAR format.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where you had to switch priorities quickly.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

I was invited to participate in a digital interview. There were four questions -- I was given 30 seconds to think about each question and up to 3 minutes to record my response.

Interview Questions
    • All 4 questions were similar -- tell me about a time that <fill-in-the-blank>; what did you do and how did it turn out?   Answer Question