Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

The process took about 3 months and involved multiple interviews throughout. The process was a bit drawn out but it's important to go through it. The Delta representatives are very nice and supportive. It's a really positive environment.

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

phone interview and interview face to face job offered and job accepted was suppose to start in november and was called to start earlier.phone interview and interview face to face job offered and job accepted was suppose to start in november and was called to start earlier.

no negotiation

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Had a phone interview, the interview lasted about 10 minutes. He asked questions about my previous work experience and why I should be considered for this job. Overall the interview was easy, but the pay was low in my opinion.

Interview Questions
    • How long would you stay with Delta Airlines. if offered a position.   Answer Question

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Great experience!! I didn't know what they were looking for but I just went in being myself...
    A very intense day and was stressful at times but I gave it all I had��

N/a

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Video interview , you have plenty of chances to practice all your answers
    Make sure that when you do the interview you are properly dress up and ready to answer any questions that they ask you
    Also it will help a lot if you do a little research about the company so you can get familiar with it

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you see somebody breaking the rules   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I just had my f2f interview with Delta in Atlanta on Dec. 5th 2014 and I wanted to stop in to share some advice I wish I had been given. STAY OUT OF THE FORUMS. Stop asking for to much detail in what to expect. Don't worry about everyone else's time lines Reading other ppls reviews left me nervous and confused despite the repeated attemps of my interviewers to relax me. Nearly all of the information you will find in the forums are either grossly incorrect and out right lies or completely subjectional. I suggest researching Delta. Know a little about who they are and dress accordingly. Practice work related character questions and BE YOU. Make friends... In the end it was an amazing experience and I'm so glad to have been given the chance even though I wasn't chosen. See you in the sky's !!!

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines in December 2014.

I applied online last month and received an invitation to do an online interview through HireVue. You had 3 days to completely the interview if not your application will automatically withdraw. The interview process online wasn't smooth for me. Only because I was so nervous. The interview consist of 5 questions. All situations questions. They played a video before the interview and at the end so you can get familiar with the training. It is very exciting!

The questions were:
    When was a time where you dealt with a difficult guest.
    A time where there was a situation where you had to act quickly without direction.

then they asked..What was the situation? What task did you do? What was the result?, after each question.

Interview Questions
    • A time where you had a hard time working with someone because they weren't professional?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Went for my face to face interview with Delta airlines , after passing the assessment, two video interviews and the telephone interview.
    I found the whole f2f process that Delta uses to be rather silly, immature and condescending. Not to mention , disrespectful ....since all of us only received our emails with travel, hotel and documentation info the day before we were to leave. Because of this, many people could not find rooms and were forced to stay in hotels about an hour away.

After you arrive, You are ushered Into a room with applause and then they break into a song and dance of pharrells Happy. All this time you are being observed , so you better smile and laugh, no matter how silly you feel this is. Then you are divided into groups. In group A I was taken to a one on one interview with hr and a fa. They never once look up at you during this interview, as they were both to busy writing notes. I found that really impersonal! After you are shown into a room where an fa spends about 45 mins telling us about the benefits that about 90 rejectees in the room will never use. What's the point of that? Not to mention the fa kept telling us that he couldn't wait for us to be hired because his seniority would go up. Also, he kept getting on the floor and telling us we would be down here while he would be up there! Wow.... Way to make you feel welcome! Then , we were taken over to a another area for what they called "fireside chat". During this time we picked a card with a question and answered it in front of everyone. Which would have been fine, except that the fa leading this kept bragging after each of our answers and just would go on and on about how great he was and how he had almost single handedly saved the company from bankruptcy. Let's not forget..... That during all this we were being observed by staff all lined up against the walls, as if we were lab rats. I thought my face was going to crack.... Because we better keep smiling!!! Then we were measured and one of their elderly flight attendants was in the room and got up and hugged me. I thought .... How sweet of her.... Until they later asked us... Did you all get your hugs? I felt like I was in kindergarten rather than a job interview!!! Then we are left to socialize and be observed until they decide that only ten people out of a room of 100 will be picked. I am sure they bypassed many good people in this very goofy process, where it is impossible to be yourself , because they expect you to fit this mold of silliness that they have developed.

I decided early on in this day that this was not a company that I would be happy working for, since they treated us with little respect and like children. Two words to Delta.... "Grow up!! "

Interview Questions
    • Give us a project you worked on and what was the result?   Answer Question

I will be declining them as I lost respect for them after this very weird interview process.

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Applied online and was sent a link for the online interview. Five questions asked via video, with timed recorded responses. The most difficult part is having to condense your responses to a short span of time, and not having the facial expressions or responses of a human interviewer. You have no option to re-record, so make it count the first time around! :)

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions, the interview just seems extremely fast with no option to redo.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines.

I submitted my application early November, and shortly received an email to complete a video interview. During the interview, 5 questions were asked. It was a very simple process. Less than a week later, I received a 'one step closer' email. This email stated that I would receive a phone call from Delta with in the next 7-10 days. I got the call the next morning. The recruiter on the phone was very sweet. She asked why I would make a good fight attendant, and then proceeded to ask me about my passport and uniform compliance information. We laughed a lot during the conversation, and afterwards I was invited to attend a face to face interview in Atlanta. She wished me luck and told me I would receive an email shortly to set up a date and time. I received the email 2 days later, and my f2f is December 5 at 12:30pm. Overall the process has been very quick and simple!