Delta Air Lines Ramp Agent Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.2

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Phone interview about 30 mins
Then f2f, get a conditional job after after interview if u pass, do the drug test within 48 hours and a physical agility test, paperwork

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a split second decision   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got there at 8 am waited until 8;30 for the interviewers, from the moment these three interviewers walked in, you feel at home and very comfortable. Started with introduction of your self and something you like which was really good to calm your nerve.Then they explain the company policy and procedures. Make sure you walk with your job application very important and appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I think am a good candidate for Delta   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its ready reserve, only 1300 hours make sure you can pay your bills with that hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I never post things like this, but I figured I would because of my satisfaction overall with the entire process. I applied online not too long ago and received a phone call from an unknown number 2 days later (missed it) and looked up a number to call back. I was interviewed by phone immediately when I called back and it was a very pleasant experience. 3 days later I received an email to call a recruiter for my f2f appointment. After this was done, I was in the office interviewing 2 days later and offered a Conditional Job Offer. After filling out lots of paperwork (typical for an airline job) I was then told to get my drug testing, physical agility test, and hearing test done by the following day. Overall it has been a really smooth experience.

Interview Questions

• Even though this position requires limited contact with customers, how can you strive to ensure that you make a positive impact on them?   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in January 2014.

Interview

I found the job posting on craigslist and it took me to the delta website. The application was kind of long but nothing out of the ordinary. A few days after I had filled it out, I got a call to go in for a group interview. Once we all met in a cafe, we went up to a conference room where the interviewer told us all about the job. I had read the other reviews on this site and expected a long interview with lots of questions, especially about safety, so I was very prepared. However, the interviewer went around the room and only asked us one question. I answered in more detail than most of the other people and after a few more facts about the job, the interviewer thanked us for coming in. The next day I got a call offering me a job. I think the process was different from most ramp agent interviews because I am working at a very small airport, but I can't be certain that is it.

Interview Questions

• The one question asked was "What makes you want to work for Delta?"   1 Answer

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in January 2014.

Interview

applied in january and got a call 2 days later from a 00 number asked me a bunch of questions about how well can i handle situations then told i will get a phone call and watch otu for an email

Interview Questions

• asked about a tough situation in my work and how i handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Interview was full of false information and manager was highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to cover open shifts at a short moment's notice?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It turned out to be a two-tiered, mass interview. Once they gave the disclaimer about the physical rigors of the position--seemingly to weed out a number of those who came and were clearly not a fit for the position--then we proceeded to the second part of the interview. It was pretty brief, and not too intense.

Interview Questions

• A trick question is "what is most attractive to you about the idea of possibly working for Delta?" Do NOT mention the travel perks! Seems like that was when the energy of the whole interview changed, after I mentioned that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I did a application for Delta on September 24, 2012. On the following Monday I received a call email telling me to call a number for a phone interview in which I did. They basically ask do you mind working outside at any weather environment, do you accept the pay, and other questions that involve lifting, how would handle different situations. I was told to hold so he could find a opening for a F2F, but when he came back on the line he said they didn't have any appointments available. On October 5, 2012 I received a phone for a F2F interview at the airport. I was in a room of like 11 people. I was the only female of 3 that was hired on the spot. The interview questions were standard. How would you handle a dangerous situation? Can you lift this much? Do you have open availability? My interviewer was nice. They only hired 4 people and I'm sure they were her picks. The next thing is to fill out lots of paperwork and take a physical agility test, a hearing test, and a urine test. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• How would you attempt to make a impact on customers considering you don't get to see them most the time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still waiting on clearance from background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online, got an email for a phone interview a couple days later, had phone interview, was called four days later for f2f, after that I was told I would get called 3-4 weeks later, they called me the next day, I went in for conditional job offer, offer was only good if i passed the testing. I had to go through drug, background, and physical test all at different locations, it took a couple weeks. After that I was called in for my training. Its all about your timing when you applied, if they really need help, you will get the job. The best time to apply is October-December.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation when you saw a supervisor breaking the rules, and you have to stop him/her.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, offer was good enough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Delta Air Lines (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Whole process took a little while, around a month and a half or so. I actually looked up all the interview questions on Glassdoor, so I was well prepared for the interview, which focused mainly on safety and why you wanted to work at Delta.