Delta Air Lines

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Ready Reserve Customer Service Ticket Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Air Lines in February 2012.

I applied online for a ready reserve customer service position for jfk, lga, and mco. I applied for the position at lga in november, i applied for both jfk and mco this month. in all three instances i was called for a telephone interview all three with the same questions. i was told for each of the positions that i passed the telephone interview and have to wait for another recruiter to contact me to schedule a f2f. the status on all applications as of today are under review, I got called today for a f2f interview in a few days for the jfk position.

just an update: had the f2f today, i dont think i got selected because they tell you on the spot if you get hired and i seen a few people who were in the same group as me get sent to a different room to do additional paper work. if they tell you "we'll call you in a few days" kiss the job good bye :(

Interview Questions
  • how long were you at your 2 previous jobs and what was your reason for leaving?   Answer Question
  • name an instance in a previous job where you had to work under stressful conditions.   Answer Question
  • if hired how long do you anticipate working with delta.   Answer Question
  • why would you be a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question