Delta Air Lines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Storage Administrator Interview

Storage Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the position of Storage Systems Administrator, as a Consultant. I got the interview scheduled through a staffing agency that Delta uses. Interview was telephonic with 2 senior level managers - very technical, but was not hard. About 2 hours after the interview, the staffing agency called and said that Delta wanted to extend an offer.

Interview Question – Familiarity with EMC Clariion, VMax, Netapp filers, SAN, NAS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position pays per hour, of which I end up getting probably 50% of what Delta might have originally quoted the staffing agency. (For the curious few, I ended with around $30/ hour).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Air Lines

Worked for Delta Air Lines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delta Air Lines Storage Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Delta Air Lines employees and interview candidates.