Delta Air Lines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Storage Administrator Interview

Storage Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the position of Storage Systems Administrator, as a Consultant. I got the interview scheduled through a staffing agency that Delta uses. Interview was telephonic with 2 senior level managers - very technical, but was not hard. About 2 hours after the interview, the staffing agency called and said that Delta wanted to extend an offer.

Interview Question – Familiarity with EMC Clariion, VMax, Netapp filers, SAN, NAS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position pays per hour, of which I end up getting probably 50% of what Delta might have originally quoted the staffing agency. (For the curious few, I ended with around $30/ hour).

Worked for Delta Air Lines? Contribute to the Community!