Delta Dental Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.6

Open Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Delta Dental.

very brief phone call to report to work once a resume was submitted. Was not placed into a position where my skills were utilized. Had to work from bottom. Referral from an inside staff was not available.

not an option. I needed employment and accepted any job that was offered. Even though I had a college degree was placed in a low paying customer service position. Resume was not considered. I filled a position with a body.

Business Data Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Delta Dental.

everything was great enjoy there interview process. the interview was a breeze just hope they call me back. they have good benefit working with you personal life. lets pray they will hire me you have to wait into they interview other people

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delta Dental.

Applied online with employee referral, received phone call to set up skills test for the next day. After skills test, received another phone call to set up interview. After one on one interview, received call to accept position two days later. Very easy skills test ( typing and general customer service questions)

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Delta Dental in April 2012.

My initial interview was with an HR generalist from the California HQ. I then went into the office in Alpharetta where I interviewed with two VPs from California. My last interview was with on-site management along with one of the California VPs on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • It should have been evident from the questions posed by the VP out of California, but the interview came across as rather hostile and had little to do with my actual background or work history. They were designed more for an internal candidate than someone who came from the outside.   Answer Question

Sales and Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delta Dental in May 2013.

There was an inital phone interview, followed by a formal interview with management, with a final third interview done by the Vice President of Sales. The phone interview and third interview were more, "get to know you" interviews, very easy and laid back. The second interview was average and more extensive.

Supervisor, Contact Center Interview

I did 5 interviews before being hired. I had no problems with the process. It took almost 6 months before I was hired.

Claims Processor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Delta Dental.

The hiring process was easy. I was a temp through a temporary staffing company, I was called down to HR asked a few questions and the offer letter was already prepared.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, its union.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Delta Dental in April 2009.

Easy phone interview then got hired. Asked pretty much basic Java and JEE conceptual questions. One of easy to get job.

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Delta Dental in February 2013.

Interviewed on-site. Immediately escorted to an office in HR to take a paper test with around 40 questions, some multiple choice and troubleshooting, others essay style. After the test was a panel interview including all members of the team and the Information Security manager. A couple days later I heard that I did not get the position based on how I did on the test.

Interview Questions
    • Many technical questions around everything from port numbers to sub-netting. I was surprised to see so many system administrative questions on a test for a security position. an example of one specific question was the port that LDAP runs on be default.   View Answer

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delta Dental in May 2012.

Contacted by email and invited to come in for an interview. Met with two managers on location in the hr area.

Interview Questions
    • Best traversal of a linked list without multithreading?   Answer Question
    tried negotiating but there is a strict pay scale that is kept to.

Worked for Delta Dental? Contribute to the Community!