Delta Dental Interview Questions & Reviews in Okemos, MI

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Okemos, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delta Dental in May 2013.

There was an inital phone interview, followed by a formal interview with management, with a final third interview done by the Vice President of Sales. The phone interview and third interview were more, "get to know you" interviews, very easy and laid back. The second interview was average and more extensive.

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Okemos, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Delta Dental in February 2013.

Interviewed on-site. Immediately escorted to an office in HR to take a paper test with around 40 questions, some multiple choice and troubleshooting, others essay style. After the test was a panel interview including all members of the team and the Information Security manager. A couple days later I heard that I did not get the position based on how I did on the test.

Interview Questions
    • Many technical questions around everything from port numbers to sub-netting. I was surprised to see so many system administrative questions on a test for a security position. an example of one specific question was the port that LDAP runs on be default.   View Answer

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Okemos, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Okemos, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delta Dental in May 2012.

Contacted by email and invited to come in for an interview. Met with two managers on location in the hr area.

Interview Questions
    • Best traversal of a linked list without multithreading?   Answer Question
    tried negotiating but there is a strict pay scale that is kept to.

Worked for Delta Dental? Contribute to the Community!