Delta Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

Interviewed at Delta Electronics

Interview Details – The process typically takes two weeks of time. The candidate is expected to be very strong in technical background. Lot to learn from the solid core company of power electronic products.

Interview Question – Reason of choosing the particular field and company.   Answer Question

Illumination Designer Interview

Illumination Designer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Delta Electronics in January 2014.

Interview Details – Basically, they cast their nets into the big sea to find the specific person who might be the one, but I'm actually hundred miles away from the profession. Since I didn't apply for the job, I'm still interested in seeing what it really is. I thought that they were actually searching for the potential (he said), but in the end they just want someone who could make the quick magic.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

Interviewed at Delta Electronics

Interview Details – There were totally two interviews. One was section manager. This is the first interview and most questions were about technique. He asked about how to build a test instrument, such as an AC source. The second time is the vice president. He addressed more about the personality. He like people active and passionate. He also ask lots of technique questions about my previous job experience, such as programming. He told me I may need to do something about software if I could.

Interview Question – You need to express why you applied this job. You need to let them know this job is where you want to be. Also, you need to 100% prove that you are the right person by technical review. You need to present practical skills and projects to show why you can get fluent in this job.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Delta Electronics

Interview Details – There are three section in interview process.
1. Interview with HR
2. Professional and intelligent test
3. Interview with your potential supervisors.

Interview Question – Interviewer asked why a method used to be popular but now less popular.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Human Resources Recruiter
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delta Electronics in October 2011.

Interview Details – No English test and aptitude test.

Interview Question – Why do you think we will give you the offer?   Answer Question

Worked for Delta Electronics? Contribute to the Community!