Delta Faucet Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Faucet

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delta Faucet in June 2014.

The initial interview was with the group leader engineer in the R&D group. He was right to the point. It was easy to tell that what they were looking for was someone that could come up with ideas (not copies of competitors) and bring them to life. The job is a dream job for a creative engineer. Unfortunately it was easy to see that at the end of the interview I did not have the R&D depth or experience that they were looking for. They told me within days that I didn't make the cut.

BD Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carmel, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Delta Faucet in April 2009.

phone and onsite interview

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Delta Faucet in January 2009.

Delta Faucet creates some great fixtures. I have no doubt in that. However, their interview process was very drawn out. They were very bad at communicating their stance on hiring me or not. I had to send them very many emails and follow ups in order to get muddy answers for several weeks. They made it seem as if I was on track for about a month or so to receive an offer. Unfortunately, and to my great surprise, I was not given an offer over some of the other interviewees who I know well. Their delayed and surprising response made it very difficult for me to find a different position in the following months.

Anonymous Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Delta Faucet in January 2009.

Everyone was great and very friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Delta Faucet? Contribute to the Community!