Delta Faucet Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Faucet

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delta Faucet (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick follow up once I submitted my resume, sat down with team I was going to work with, then sat down with HR rep. They called me within 3 hours of leaving the building to offer me the internship. Although, I'm not sure they are particularly selective/exclusive. They make do a lot of resume weeding, but I don't know that they interviewed anyone else but me for the internship, and the same goes for the person who took over my internship once I finished.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Delta Faucet (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Stated with an initial phone screen with HR rep which asked challenging questions and then four in-person interviews with team of marketing individuals. The HR screening was the hardest part, the in-person was just conversational and get to know you. Spent about half a day meeting with different people which included a phone call from one of their conference rooms as well. Generally, they did not seem interested in a young professional from the moment I walked through the door since it appeared everyone was middle-aged and most have worked there for over a decade.

Interview Questions

• None - it was a get to know you and ask about your experience. Why leave your current position?   1 Answer

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Faucet (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was with the group leader engineer in the R&D group. He was right to the point. It was easy to tell that what they were looking for was someone that could come up with ideas (not copies of competitors) and bring them to life. The job is a dream job for a creative engineer. Unfortunately it was easy to see that at the end of the interview I did not have the R&D depth or experience that they were looking for. They told me within days that I didn't make the cut.

BD Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delta Faucet (Carmel, IN) in April 2009.

Interview

phone and onsite interview

Negotiation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Delta Faucet (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2009.

Interview

Delta Faucet creates some great fixtures. I have no doubt in that. However, their interview process was very drawn out. They were very bad at communicating their stance on hiring me or not. I had to send them very many emails and follow ups in order to get muddy answers for several weeks. They made it seem as if I was on track for about a month or so to receive an offer. Unfortunately, and to my great surprise, I was not given an offer over some of the other interviewees who I know well. Their delayed and surprising response made it very difficult for me to find a different position in the following months.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite project.   1 Answer