Delta Foremost Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Foremost

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Foremost.

Interview in a hotel room (weird), one on one, describing all sales experiences and successes in sales and comfort level with demos with mangers in various industries, you will first be on a phone interview then typically two interviews (second usually means there will be an offer)

What negotiation?

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Foremost in June 2014.

Interviewed with a manager from another territory, because the local manager position was open. I believe there's a lot of turn over with this company. Originally the meeting was scheduled for a conference room, but was changed to a hotel room without any notice. I felt more comfortable when he left the room door open. He offered an explanation of the position requirements and seemed like a nice fellow and was easy to speak with.
    They require reps to offer promotional items and free gifts to prospects and pay for 1/2. They do not reimburse expenses, but will reduce your W2 income at the end of the year by your total expenses. I've never heard of a process like that and would expect them to cover 100% of the cost of their promotional items to be covered by them. They also indicated they can't offer discounts of their products to be competitive, but the rep can offer free products (that the rep pays for) to win the sale. They invited me to a second interview, but I declined.

Reasons listed above.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Foremost.

I was interviewed 3 times and then offered the position. The man interviewing me was great and very professional for my first two interviews and then I went to speak with one of the owners who was just awesome and very professional. He took me through the worst case scenerios and I felt very comfortable with the position even knowing it could be a huge challenge. My first week I was trained very well and thoroughly. Great experience!!

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Delta Foremost in January 2014.

It was a very pleasant experience for the first interview. We talked about the territory and what is expected of each sales rep. We didn't discuss salary or benefits because I was told it's for the second interview.I liked how they work with reps to not move or even help them if they have to move.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Delta Foremost in December 2010.

three to four day process by recruiter at a hotel. Many hours. the recruited sell you on the job, makes offer where you must accept on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No. It is 100% Comm. You pay your own gas, supplies, phone etc.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Delta Foremost in December 2011.

this was one of the best interviews ever been on; very informative; relaxed. Co. is very transparent; no surprises, an open book. Hiring person goes into great detail about job requirement. They even allow you to speak w/ a couple of their sales reps whom are open as well. Very professional and up front. Nobody tries to sell you; they simply educate you.

Interview Questions
    suggest allowing the interview process to run its course; all question get answers in due process. Many of the things mentioned in a previous review simply are not true. While they do ask for a decision by weeks end, if you receive an offer, you have plenty of info to make your decision w/o pressure.