Delta Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Dec 26, 2014
Updated Dec 26, 2014

1.5

Customer Service Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delta Global Services.

Very Organized interview process. However if it is the first time working at an airport, waiting on clearance may take some time but DGS is sure to notify the employee on any updates to the hiring processes.

non-negotiable

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Delta Global Services in March 2014.

Not as through as other airlines, it was a quick interview was done with one manager one on one and the other over the phone, neither lasted more than 20 minutes.

There was none.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Global Services in February 2014.

Really not a formal interview. But they verify the training record and approve or disapprove based on the airline needs. The program manager emails the contracting airline your resume and they are decision makers based on what you have placed on resume.

none the salary is set

Ramp Agent Interview

I had one interview because the company I was with pervious was brought out and I was automatically hire.

Ramp Agent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Global Services in August 2013.

Pretty much the number one rule for getting hired at DGS is "You have to know someone on the inside". Employee referral is the number one way to get hired at this company. After your name has come up, you are in the clear unless you cannot work holidays and weekends as needed.

Interview Questions
    • Really was not even asked a single question related to job experience   Answer Question

CSA Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta Global Services.

Consisted of one interview w HR, was asked behavioral question, and questions like why do you want to work there, why you want the job...

Interview Questions
    • How to answer what you can bring to the table when you have no experience w airlines.   Answer Question

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Delta Global Services in December 2012.

Standard interview process for potential employees. One person interviewing, asking experience questions, customer service skills, focus on reliability and demand of airline schedules. 24/7/365 operation.

Interview Questions
    • Was part of takeover of previous company, no interview for existing employees.   Answer Question
    There is no room for negotiation, you take what they offer or you walk. Just like cattle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Global Services in May 2012.

This company will hire pretty much anyone with a pulse and a clean background record. Due to high turnover ten minutes after submitting my application the phone rang, it was DGS on the other line. The interview process was a piece of cake because they are desperate for slaves er I mean employees.

Interview Questions
    There is non, starting wage was 7.75 per hr. I know people say well why did you take the job the fact is when you don't have an option this is what you have to do. Companies like this know this, no matter how low the wage people will come.

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Delta Global Services in March 2012.

I received a call for an interview with the manager for the department. She was pleasant and asked easy questions. She inquired as whom I knew that were employed at the company. She seemed pleased that we knew some of the same people. I asked for the position and was told that she had a few more people to interview. I received a congratulation call a few days later. It was important that I knew someone who could vouch for me. "It's not what you know, but who you know" holds true for this company.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Delta Global Services in January 2012.

interview with manager and hired as long as you can walk and talk along with breathe and able to work. They have you fill out the paperwork on the spot and train you right away.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work fast and hard in all weather conditions?   View Answer
    They hire you as long as you can walk talk and breathe due to high turnover.