Delta Global Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Spirit airline in Detroit was contracted out to DGS. I applied online and there were open interviews for three days. I went and the interview was basic and short. Was't called back if I was hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current company?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever done this sort of work before?   1 Answer

Above Wing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was more of a Bait and Switch Technique. They told me I would be hired for the Above Wing position due my customer service skills which they loved and I would get a raise. Have yet to see any of those things happen.

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader or more of a follower?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offered me the above wing position and totally ignored it once I was hired. Was left below wing and told I was confined to that position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blountville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Blountville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple for me. I had already worked for another airline that contracted Delta's ground work. So, when Delta killed the contract and brought in DGS, I went with them.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked if I knew the ramp policies and procedures, which I did. Also, is my training up to date.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing.

Interview

Very Organized interview process. However if it is the first time working at an airport, waiting on clearance may take some time but DGS is sure to notify the employee on any updates to the hiring processes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Not as through as other airlines, it was a quick interview was done with one manager one on one and the other over the phone, neither lasted more than 20 minutes.

Negotiation

There was none.

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing in February 2014.

Interview

Really not a formal interview. But they verify the training record and approve or disapprove based on the airline needs. The program manager emails the contracting airline your resume and they are decision makers based on what you have placed on resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none the salary is set

Ramp Agent Interview

Interview

I had one interview because the company I was with pervious was brought out and I was automatically hire.

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty much the number one rule for getting hired at DGS is "You have to know someone on the inside". Employee referral is the number one way to get hired at this company. After your name has come up, you are in the clear unless you cannot work holidays and weekends as needed.

Interview Questions

• Really was not even asked a single question related to job experience   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing.

Interview

Consisted of one interview w HR, was asked behavioral question, and questions like why do you want to work there, why you want the job...

Interview Questions

• How to answer what you can bring to the table when you have no experience w airlines.   Answer Question

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Manchester, NH) in December 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process for potential employees. One person interviewing, asking experience questions, customer service skills, focus on reliability and demand of airline schedules. 24/7/365 operation.

Interview Questions

• Was part of takeover of previous company, no interview for existing employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation, you take what they offer or you walk. Just like cattle.