Delta Health Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Internship Interview

Database Internship
Altoona, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Delta Health Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Delta Health Technologies contacted my school about possibly accepting one or two interns for the summer to help with a database project. My adviser sent them our resume`s and the next day I was contacted via email for an interview by the VP of Customer Solutions. I was interviewed by three people, the VP of customer solutions and two technical staff members. It was a great interview. I was asked the normal questions about myself, my experience and things like that but I was also given a laptop and asked to perform some technical skills that would be similar to what I would be doing if I got the internship. I was walked through some of the things I would be doing until I was able to perform them very well on my own. It was a great atmosphere where I felt very comfortable. It was a very nice secure building. Everyone I met was extremely nice and welcoming. When they walked me out I thanked them and let them know that even if I did not get the internship I was thankful for the time they spent with me and for the things that I learned. (I am not giving specific details about what I was doing because I feel that would be unprofessional.) When I left I spoke with my adviser and told him that if they were to offer me an internship I was definitely going to accept. That is the perfect environment for an entry level employee to start in, if this company/team was willing to take the time during my interview to teach and encourage me, this was definitely a company I wanted to work for! I am very excited to start my internship with them!

Interview Question – Describe an inner and outer join.   Answer Question

Worked for Delta Health Technologies? Contribute to the Community!