Delta Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Hotels

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Hotels (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was a Phone Interview, was Pretty Easy and they test your work experience , Second round was Face to Face interview. Its Behavioral and Question Relater to Previous experience

Interview Questions

• How will you handle Stress ?   1 Answer

Bartender Interview

Interview

Submit a resume, go through one interview with a bunch of other people on the same day, get hired.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Hotels in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much to negotiate.

Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Hotels (Delta, BC (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by e-mail after I submitted my resume. Had an interview with the department head and after another interview with the HR. Only 2 interviews and I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since the offer was in the range I was expecting I accepted it. But if the offer was too low I would have negotiated to get a better offer.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Hotels (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2010.

Interview

-first, one-one interview with the HR director -second, one-one interview with the general manager of the hotel -third, phone interview with a human resources regional manager -personality test -very welcoming and warm approach

Interview Questions

• how would you react if an employee is disturbing the group while you are giving your training   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Hotels (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process is standard. A mix of behavioral and standard questions. Nothing thrilling. Must have a fair amount of food knowledge to succeed in the interview. Management is nice, and willing to help.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Hotels (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Went into an interview for the Business Concierge position that was posted, and the human resources interviewer kept refering to a job in housekeeping due to my previous experience. If I wanted to work in housekeeping, I would have applied for that! Make sure that you stand your ground and continue to refer to the position you originally applied for.

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Hotels in January 2009.

Interview

i had been on a job hunt for months before i came across a website hcareers.ca to find out Delta markham was hiring for a server position. i applied online and called to follow-up, and i was granted an interview the following next week. I arrived 10 mins early and met with the manager, he was very nice and offered me a drink. He asked me several basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you think is the most important aspect from servers in a restaurant, and tell me about you weakness etc...i handled it quite well, kept repeating about the importance of teamwork and communication. He seemed to really buy into it. The interview lasted 20 mins and i received a call 3 days later about the job offer.

Interview Questions

• what do you think is the most important aspect from servers in a restaurant   Answer Question