Delta Products

Very Easy Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Delta Products in March 2011.

Interview Details – Based on a very close relationship to the hiring manager.

Negotiation Details – I was at a point where I had no option but to accept any offer which was at 60% of my previous salary.

National Account Representative Interview

National Account Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Delta Products in December 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter through my linked in posting initially - he provided basic information about the position but did not have many details about timing etc. He forwarded my CV to the person doing the hiring. He called me and we spoke about 45 minutes on the phone. I had the impression he was picking my brain for ideas on how to do HIS job better. I was very qualified for the position and they did not follow up with me to even tell me they were going another direction.

Interview Question – What key customers do you have ongoing relationships with?   Answer Question

Worked for Delta Products? Contribute to the Community!