Delta Products

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Products

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Products in March 2011.

Based on a very close relationship to the hiring manager.

I was at a point where I had no option but to accept any offer which was at 60% of my previous salary.

National Account Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Delta Products in December 2009.

Contacted by recruiter through my linked in posting initially - he provided basic information about the position but did not have many details about timing etc. He forwarded my CV to the person doing the hiring. He called me and we spoke about 45 minutes on the phone. I had the impression he was picking my brain for ideas on how to do HIS job better. I was very qualified for the position and they did not follow up with me to even tell me they were going another direction.

Interview Questions
    • What key customers do you have ongoing relationships with?   Answer Question