Delta Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Analyst Interview

Program Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Delta Resources in December 2013.

Interview Details – Was in discussion with them for 6-8 months before the position finally opened up; from first real interview with Program Manager to actual start date was two months, and I was totally ok with that - I wanted to make sure that I was the right fit for them, and they were the right fit for me.

Interview Question – Tell me more about your experience with government accounting... pretty open-ended, and allowed for a variety of answers - I just hoped I got the right intent across in order to get the position....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very easy going and straightforward - Delta is an incredible company to be a part of. I feel very fortunate/blessed to have landed this position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Delta Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delta Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Delta Resources employees and interview candidates.