Delta Sonic Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Delta Sonic

Detail Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Friend had me aplly and got a call in like an hour. Came in for an interview and i felt like i had the job before i arrived. It was simple

Suppoirt Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Overall, great process. Received a phone call with an offer to interview. Mix panel interview. If you know the details of the protocols associated with the process of your position you will do well. Be prepared. Questions to test your aptitude for multiple situations. Pre-employment drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Typical questions regarding specifics of the law that are related to your job. How would you describe an ideal supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very reasonable.

Wash Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Sonic.

Interview

Easy interview, they hire high school and college students. Don't need any experience. Just ask basic questions. Be honest, show them that you're dedicated and will work hard for them. Not an easy job but also not a backbreaking job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (North Syracuse, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

A couple questions, drug pee test, call back.

Negotiation

Nice, decent, not hard

Detail Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Erie, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

Extremely easy interview, very easy place to get hired. I knew a couple people already and listed them as references. Drug test is required within 2-3 days after interview. More likely to get hired if available on weekends as those are their busiest days.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Sonic (Rochester, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

I filled out an online application and was called later in the week to come in for an interview. The interview was fairly straight forward and simple. Their biggest concern is if you can endure the extreme temperatures along with standing up to six hours at a time.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with very hot temperatures, or very cold?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked with or detailed cars before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, the pay is very structured, everyone gets the same when they start no matter what position. Very rarely do they hire externally for management positions.

Delte Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Sonic in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online. Within two weeks I got a phone call. They do not take calls to check on applications. I came in for a brief interview which consisted of basic questions, Why do you want to work here, What can you bring to the company, etc. Within the next week I had to go i for a drug test. My training stated a week after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Either accept or decline wages