Delta-T Group Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2014

1.5

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Delta-T Group.

I interviewed with the owner, Scott. He gave a great interview and was very fair. He takes great pride in his company and expects you to also. The interview lasted about an hour. I met several management staff and had the chance to sit with a current FT staff. I should have listen to the SC who seemed to hate his job!

Interview Questions
    They pay 42,500-47,500 but will ask you to work 45 hours per week so you are making less than you think

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Delta-T Group in October 2012.

An hour of paperwork followed by no interview. They will hire ANYONE. Fill out the paperwork and then they will start looking for a client for you, but you will not know anything about this client.

Accept or decline. If you decline they will try to find you another case/client

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delta-T Group in November 2010.

Interview with the Team Lead, then the HR woman, then you fill out the paperwork. Mostly they bring in temps and if you do well they hire you at a cheap rate. It helps them save money at your expense

Interview Questions
    they try to low ball you and then come back with something decent, but you have to read the fine print because it is based on a 45hr work week. You think that you are getting a normal salary, but they con you every way they can to save a buck.

Therapeutic Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Delta-T Group in August 2009.

Standard questions. We had to pay for our training, badges and background checks as part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • They're were no surprising or difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Sub Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Delta-T Group in September 2013.

I went in, waited an hour+ because the guy forgot we had an interview and went to lunch, filled out an encyclopedia worth of papers, talked to two different guys and told i would be called for on call jobs. no interview. just information. you don't know what you're doing day to day, where your going, or how dangerous the schools are. the students are out of control and they schools feel unsafe.

Teacher Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delta-T Group in September 2011.

I was already on the "books" they just found me the opportunity. I had to interview three times with the employer. The employer was very accepting because Delta T has already submitted all my qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • normal questions, why do you want this position   View Answer
    • What can you bring to this position.   View Answer
    None.

Worked for Delta-T Group? Contribute to the Community!