Delta-T Group Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

1.4

Tss Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Delta-T Group (Bryn Mawr, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy, details given on importance of job, not really an interview- and information session. Complete personal information needed and bring money orders for background checks and you are basically hired. Staffing agents very nice, probably the best people you will deal with but don't expect much once in the door.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like working with children?   1 Answer

Tss Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Delta-T Group.

Interview

First you sit in the lobby and fill out a lot of paperwork. . W-2 and everything. Then they bring you in and ask what your availability is and basically see if you are a good fit. I assume everyone gets hired and only not fully processed if you come back with a record.

Interview Questions

• All straight forward. .. no surprises   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. . They just tell u the pay rate and then you go meet potential clients

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Delta-T Group (Bryn Mawr, PA).

Interview

I interviewed with the owner, Scott. He gave a great interview and was very fair. He takes great pride in his company and expects you to also. The interview lasted about an hour. I met several management staff and had the chance to sit with a current FT staff. I should have listen to the SC who seemed to hate his job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay 42,500-47,500 but will ask you to work 45 hours per week so you are making less than you think

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Delta-T Group (Bryn Mawr, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

An hour of paperwork followed by no interview. They will hire ANYONE. Fill out the paperwork and then they will start looking for a client for you, but you will not know anything about this client.

Negotiation

Accept or decline. If you decline they will try to find you another case/client

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryn Mawr, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Delta-T Group (Bryn Mawr, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Interview with the Team Lead, then the HR woman, then you fill out the paperwork. Mostly they bring in temps and if you do well they hire you at a cheap rate. It helps them save money at your expense

Interview Questions

• What does it take to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

they try to low ball you and then come back with something decent, but you have to read the fine print because it is based on a 45hr work week. You think that you are getting a normal salary, but they con you every way they can to save a buck.

Therapeutic Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Delta-T Group (Columbia, MD) in August 2009.

Interview

Standard questions. We had to pay for our training, badges and background checks as part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• They're were no surprising or difficult questions asked.   Answer Question

Sub Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Delta-T Group in September 2013.

Interview

I went in, waited an hour+ because the guy forgot we had an interview and went to lunch, filled out an encyclopedia worth of papers, talked to two different guys and told i would be called for on call jobs. no interview. just information. you don't know what you're doing day to day, where your going, or how dangerous the schools are. the students are out of control and they schools feel unsafe.

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Delta-T Group in September 2011.

Interview

I was already on the "books" they just found me the opportunity. I had to interview three times with the employer. The employer was very accepting because Delta T has already submitted all my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• normal questions, why do you want this position   1 Answer
    • What can you bring to this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.