Deluxe Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Shoreview, MN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details – The process moved very quickly for me though I know they had been looking for someone for a while. I met with the director and her direct reports all at once. They asked me a variety of questions to learn about both my experiences and how I work, most likely to see if I would be a good fit with the rest of the team. The interview wasn't particularly difficult or painful but I left feeling pretty good about the position and how I did in the interview.

Interview Question – I don't remember any specific questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Deluxe Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deluxe Corporation Content Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deluxe Corporation employees and interview candidates.