Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation in April 2011.

Interview

Asked a series of standard boiler plate questions. The interview is structured and verbatim off of a template used by all hiring managers. They're mainly looking to see that you can communicate clearly, have a positive attitude, are willing to learn, and are willing to follow instructions. During some interviews they will setup a mock call to have you attempt to sell something to them over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your energy going as you get towards your 6th and 7th work hour in the day?   Answer Question

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Formal/Informal process. Down-to-earth employees and interviewer. Asked an even range of career and personal-related questions. Interviewers were interested in personality as well as skills. Did not feel as the interview was a daunting process. Received an offer within 2 business days via phone call from interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to learn or obtain from working with this company and this team?   Answer Question

Talent Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

Applied through company website, website was not the most user friendly. Received email setting up phone interview. Phone screen was fairly casual. Typical salary and experience questions, and any questions you had about the company or position. Hiring manager was quite friendly. Was informed weeks later they decided to not fill the position. Overall was fairly pleased with the candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to this position?   1 Answer

Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Greensboro, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

1st interview over the phone. Had to go to a website and do a personality review. Was then contacted back saying that they would like to do a 2nd interview in person. This consisted of a tour of the facility, sit in with agent while on the phone and listen to their interaction with customers and interview Sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most successful and difficult selling experience.   1 Answer

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

first a Phone interview , then an in person interview and questions were pretty good and precise, Had a lot of common things with the interviewer on their own life, such as family, hobbies, etc

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with the manager of the sales department once. Then met with the human resource manager to complete paper work and then went through a two week (?) training period with 25 plus others in a conference room.

Website Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Olathe, KS) in August 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After phone interview, if they feel you are a good candidate, they pass you along to set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How much coordinating experience do you have ?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 1:1 that was held on campus. I was sent an email 2 days later informing me that I was now a finalist and that they would like me to come over onsite at Deluxe for a final round of interviews. The final round consisted of 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview, each lasting approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation involved, the offer was more than generous.

Channel Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

First I was scheduled for a 30 minute on the phone interview. Then I was set up for an in person interview. This lasted for 3 hours, just to be told that I wouldn't hear anything from them until two weeks because they had other candidates. Two weeks comes around, and I was told that I did not match the position in a general rejection letter. I contacted the recruiter and was told the real reason I was not chosen was because of errors on my resume; this signified I was not detailed enough for the position. When I asked them why they did not catch these errors before having me come in there was not a good answer. Do not waste your time with these people.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through Deluxe job site. Also had an employee referral. Had a phone screen and was told I would be contacted next day to schedule interview. Interview was scheduled within 3 days. Interviewed with HR Director and generalist, then immediately following interview with HR manager. Was told in interview there is one more interview and job offer. Still awaiting a decision after one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were able to foster teamwork   Answer Question
    • Give a situation in which you had to make a decision in which many different solutions were available to you. How did you come to your decision?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in your career that you went above and beyond?   Answer Question