Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.8

Website Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Olathe, KS) in August 2014.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. After phone interview, if they feel you are a good candidate, they pass you along to set up an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How much coordinating experience do you have ?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview consisted of a 1:1 that was held on campus. I was sent an email 2 days later informing me that I was now a finalist and that they would like me to come over onsite at Deluxe for a final round of interviews. The final round consisted of 3 technical interviews and 1 HR interview, each lasting approximately 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation involved, the offer was more than generous.

Channel Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

First I was scheduled for a 30 minute on the phone interview. Then I was set up for an in person interview. This lasted for 3 hours, just to be told that I wouldn't hear anything from them until two weeks because they had other candidates. Two weeks comes around, and I was told that I did not match the position in a general rejection letter. I contacted the recruiter and was told the real reason I was not chosen was because of errors on my resume; this signified I was not detailed enough for the position. When I asked them why they did not catch these errors before having me come in there was not a good answer. Do not waste your time with these people.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through Deluxe job site. Also had an employee referral. Had a phone screen and was told I would be contacted next day to schedule interview. Interview was scheduled within 3 days. Interviewed with HR Director and generalist, then immediately following interview with HR manager.
    Was told in interview there is one more interview and job offer. Still awaiting a decision after one week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were able to foster teamwork   Answer Question
    • Give a situation in which you had to make a decision in which many different solutions were available to you. How did you come to your decision?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in your career that you went above and beyond?   Answer Question

Pressroom Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

Relevant questions were asked. There was nothing irrelevant discussed, and the interview room was casual and comforting. The series of questions was standard. A tour of the facility was given.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness, why do you think so, and how are you able to overcome it?   Answer Question

Corporate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation in May 2010.

Interview

Interview process was quite through it consisted of 7 interviews with 6 different people. Three tests were also required that consisted of IQ and personality based. The process took about 2 months from start to finish. The recruiters were great, always kept me informed of where we were in the process and responded immediately to any questions that I did have at that time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received the top of the scale offer, and accepted it.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

Did a short phone interview with basic qualifying questions. Was called about a week later for an in person interview. Interview was very generic. Had typical situation questions. Was notified about two weeks later that I got the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Had to make something up for that one!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call about a week later requesting to set up a phone interview with a recruiter for that following week. The recruiter was 30 minutes late calling me, and then the phone interview had to be rescheduled for 3 days later. The phone interview was pretty standard...how did you hear about the job, how do you qualify for said position ect. After the phone interview the recruiter set up a face to face interview with a hiring manger at the corporate office for the following week. The face to face interview took about 3 hours. I had to fill out a paper application, sat with a current employee doing the job I was applying for, sat with 2 hiring managers and answered a series of behavioral interview questions that was followed with 3 different written assessments. A week later I was made a offer for the position that I ended up turning down because the shift they wanted me to work was not the same shift I initially applied for in my application.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a co worker that I could not get along with   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (American Fork, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

experience questions + one task on a white board, it was with a director and a software architect. a task war to arrange a string using simple C# implementation. all other questions were from .NET framework and past experience

Interview Questions

• I believe that a most difficult question was a task at a board to write a code - hate writing code on a boards. a task was to sort a string using available c# methodology   Answer Question

Negotiation

just an offer was sent

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and you just had to show that you were interested in working there