Deluxe Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Lenexa, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in May 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy and you just had to show that you were interested in working there

Sales Service Representative Interview

Sales Service Representative
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Details – In my opinion the interview process involved too many phone/face to face interviews. 4 phone interviews and 2 face to face. Although the entire process was completed within two weeks and I did accept the offer in July 2011... positions eliminated Dec 2012.

Interview Question – Was asked to give verbal presentation on six financial service products that they offer, one day to prepare.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation as my offer was at the top of the provided salary range.

Worked for Deluxe Corporation? Contribute to the Community!