Deluxe Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Service Representative Interview

Sales Service Representative
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deluxe Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Details – In my opinion the interview process involved too many phone/face to face interviews. 4 phone interviews and 2 face to face. Although the entire process was completed within two weeks and I did accept the offer in July 2011... positions eliminated Dec 2012.

Interview Question – Was asked to give verbal presentation on six financial service products that they offer, one day to prepare.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation as my offer was at the top of the provided salary range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Deluxe Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deluxe Corporation Sales Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deluxe Corporation employees and interview candidates.