Deluxe Entertainment Interview Questions in Burbank, CA

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.6

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Called me for interview and had two rounds with 3 people in the panel in each round. They asked me in the first round questions about my past work experience. One of the significant questions was ' Whether I have had any problems with my bosses in the past' I was wondering why they asked that because i never had such a problem before. Now I know why because its quite difficult to stay in that company and say the same after having worked there. They also asked me a few other questions. The technical round had some easy practical questions and some more complicated theoretical questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked some quite easy programming questions. Something like given a sentence, find how many 'a's are there. And other questions along these lines.   1 Answer
    • All other questions were regarding past experiences and work that I have done.   Answer Question
    • They asked in detail theoretical questions about Inheritence concept in Java.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate a lot. They offered me 50K and after a lot of negotiation i got 52K. I took it just out of need of H1B Visa.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

Generic, quite a few people on panel , technical interview not too difficult. Provided with situational problem solving questions.
    Good to have industry knowledge
    Negotiate well on base salary and do not fall for any talk of bonus

Transmissions Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back from a recruiter and they set up an interview with the heads of the department. We had a very friendly and non stressful conversation. I saw a lot of people around and the employees seem to be very casual. You don't see a lot of suits, mostly jeans and t-shirts.

Authoring Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA).

Interview

first receiving a phone call scheduled a on site interview.
    Interview is easy, asked about personal interests as well as the school projects.

Interview Questions

• explain differences between processes and threads.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted a couple of times by this company. The first time I submitted to a job posting and was contacted about a position and we didn't get past the phone interview because my salary requirements were WAAAYY above what they were offering. They should have known from my resume I was worth more than what they wanted to pay.

The next time I was contacted was after a former co-worker that worked at the company recommended me directly. I actually went in 3 separate times and interviewed with different managers until they found me a position.

So I would tell you that the hiring process will be a slow one with this company and don't let them low ball you!!

Interview Questions

• There really were no difficult or unexpected interview questions   Answer Question

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview-basic work history and skill overview. Next came the in-person with a manager. She was friendly, and had fairly easy questions. I was then asked for a group interview a few days following. More work history questions. The group was pleasant and humorous. There were no situational or brain teaser questions. Overall, they were down to earth, and were well at home with the interviewing process.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Very laid back but was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• All the questions was based on my experience and what I could bring to the company.   Answer Question