Demand Media

Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Freelance Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Demand Media.

At the time, had to fill out application and submit writing sample. I had to answer some questions and have my application approved. Now, it's more difficult. You need to have a degree and several years experience to write fairly shallow articles for little money.

Interview Questions
  • Have to prove ridiculous amount of experience to be considered able to write on a subject.   Answer Question
None. You can't negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Demand Media

Freelance Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Demand Media in October 2009.

I submitted an application online and got an email back that I was hired and gave my log in information. That was the entire process, within a week I was writing my first article. If I remember write I had to send in three writing samples. Really it was simple to get in, which is why there was more writers than work.

Interview Questions